Search Unity

Fractscape 1.4 released, now available for Windows too

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Eric5h5, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Fractscape 1.4 is now available.

This is a fairly minor update:

• Added arrow button to heightmap drawing window, which toggles a corresponding arrow in the terrain view so you can see a visual indication of the heightmap orientation
    • Can pan the view by using space bar + mouse button, which is useful for those with single button laptops
    • Can toggle GUI elements off and on by using ctrl-backspace; good for clean screenshots
    • If water reflection is toggled off, the water is now a completely solid color, which makes it easier to remove in Photoshop for those doing image manipulation
    • Fixed bug where changing water level in detail preview mode would cause guide lines for moving texture heights etc. to be positioned wrongly
    • Fixed bug that prevented 4097x4097 heightmaps from being exported correctly

With the main difference being that a Windows version is now available. I meant to have this coincide with the release of Unity 2.5, but Realmaze 3D took some days longer than I was expecting and Unity 2.5 was released some days earlier than I was expecting, so it didn't quite work out....

--Eric

2. minevr

minevr

Take a look.

:D