Search Unity

FPS Sample Fan Discord Group For Sharing Ideas And Discussions - Let Us Connect

Discussion in 'FPS.Sample Game' started by OneAndOneIsTwo, Dec 17, 2018.

1. OneAndOneIsTwo

OneAndOneIsTwo

Hello i have given the new FPS Sample a go because of the high performance, quality and new future technologies. As i google search/Youtube more information about FPS Sample there is only so much out there right now which sucks a bit but its a new project so what so you expect. its up too the users who are using fps sample to create new information/tutorial content for this project. Im wanting to find like minded people who want to dive into the project and create some interesting stuff, useful stuff that other people can utilize. I have a discord group which i hope is okay to post here but i am just simply looking for other people who would like to share there ideas on the FPS sample. I am a big fan of this project in hope to make something spicy with what the current fps sample version is at and cannot wait for new features.

You can add me on discord:
    oneandoneistwo#3327

And join discord group: https://discord.gg/E7SkBcD

Lets share some screenshots!

2. Spy-Shifty

Spy-Shifty

Why not here, in the forum there every one can read past discussions about some problems?

I can't understand why you are going away from the community... Because:
    Information in discord is just temporary and for a small group! Please share your thoughts with the community in the Forum!

Think about it!