Search Unity

Fps sample doesnt show fps sample tools

Discussion in 'FPS.Sample Game' started by Djape_Srb, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Djape_Srb

Djape_Srb

upload_2020-4-22_15-0-25.png
    can someone explain me why i dont have fps sample window that everyone else on yt tutorials have

2. babymammoth

babymammoth

also having this issue. i'm trying (redownloading with git for the 4th? maybe 5th? time now) to open it with this beta: https://unity3d.com/unity/beta/2018.3.0b12 as i've seen other users say they were successful with that version of the editor

update: i opened in 2018.3.0b12 and it's still missing the FPS Project menu and not compiling (even after addressing missing shaders)... so I think the project file itself got F***ed somewhere along the way. hopefully someone on the team can either revert it to a working version, or someone can provide a fix.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Djape_Srb likes this.
  3. Djape_Srb

Djape_Srb

well i hope that they fix it as soon as poosible since i was thinking about making my old singleplayer fps into a multiplayer game and this had all resurces that i need so bad that its not working rn but i know they will fix it fast

4. oliverdiamant1

oliverdiamant1

ja have problem with packatges and i use lfs it is complate and it isont have packetges

5. karstenv

karstenv

Right-click in the project and select re-import all files. This might take an hour so let it run....

6. oliverdiamant1

oliverdiamant1

I do that (project have 32gb and i use lfs on pc and i use unity 2018.3.8f1)
    and it isont work it tell i dont have some packatges

7. karstenv

karstenv

Which packages?

8. oliverdiamant1

oliverdiamant1

i dont know