Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

FPS Grappling Hook [FREE & OPEN-SOURCE] - Released!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Sykoo, May 27, 2017.

1. Sykoo

Sykoo

Hi guys!

I've now released my FPS grapple hook script, Grappling Hook PRO, on my website!
    I'll submit it to the Asset Store too, but first, I'll do some cleanup and add some last touches. Until then, though, you can download it and use it for your personal and commercial projects!

Download link:
    Click me!

Let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or would like to report a bug etc! :)

Mauri and AGregori like this.
  2. unicat

unicat

Juhuu, great. Thank you for this.

Sykoo likes this.
  3. Sykoo

Sykoo

You're welcome! :)

4. MrGky93

MrGky93

is there no way to become the asset?
    Because link is delete!!

zachattack0106 likes this.
  5. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

Heyas @Sykoo! It looks like the download link to your site is going to a location where either the asset's file expired or was removed. Also out of curiosity, I clicked to try to download the loot asset and it is going to some test.com page. Any chance we could get an updated download link? Or get the one on the site working and let us know when it is working again?

Thanks!

6. MTDues

MTDues

LINK IS DELETED :mad:

7. SamRock

SamRock

Hii
    The URL is not working! :(
    DO you have an updated link from where I can download this project? Looks really great :)

8. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

It's been that way for at least a year and no responses here. Makes me wonder if all he is doing is throwing up videos to make money on YouTube and never watching his threads here. :(

9. SamRock

SamRock

Hey Shawn,

I found that the author has uploaded a new video where he is explaining the whole process to of creating a working grappling hook!

Checkout here:

BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  10. Freezingoutlaw

Freezingoutlaw

when i try to make it something goes wrong, then i try to download it and the link doesnt work