Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Forum blank on 3 different pc browsers, but fine on mobile

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by newguy123, May 13, 2020.

1. newguy123

newguy123

Hi guys

I have a weird issue with the forum for the last 2 days. From pc using either Firefox, Chrome or Edge, any forum page displays for a split second, then goes blank. I just see a white screen as if the page is blank. Just white. I thought maybe its a GPU driver issue so I rolled back to a previous version, however it makes no difference. Its only the Unity Forum that is affected, all other sites work fine.

Its very weird as it is not browser specific!

Its working fine on my mobile.

Any ideas?

2. Olmi

Olmi

Hi,
    Sounds like you might have installed some anti-virus software, ad blocker, style changer or some other thing that alters your displayed web page code. I'd check first by disabling the mentioned apps then check if you got some malware or other junk in your system.

3. newguy123

newguy123

Mmmmm
    I havent installed anything new recently, but pausing antivirus sorts it out.

This is very worrying as I cant have antivirus disabled constantly

4. Olmi

Olmi

You probably can set some exception in that security-circus software. I've been tempted to go to Linux because of all that stuff...