Search Unity

Games Forest trail in forest to cabin in the woods

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by sinaj, Jun 30, 2020.

1. sinaj

sinaj

Forest trail to cabin in the woods is a project im working on with game engine unity 3D HDRP and modeling software Blender 2.8. Used shader graph for grass, for some tree wind animation and the campfire. Some models are animated (rigged) in Blender. Made some thunder lightening with particle system. Would be nice if you leave a comment.

2. MC56

MC56

Hey there, I really like this project.
    I think that those trees appear a tad too white for a dark and stormy night. Also, I'd add a few more noises in the background, like rustling bushes and make that owl hoot as you get close to the cabin!

sinaj likes this.
  3. sinaj

sinaj

HI, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for your advice, like the idea with the owl, will keep that in mind. ;)

4. CaptCanada

CaptCanada

I really like the aesthetic! The spider on the web really freaked me out too!

5. warthos3399

warthos3399

Things that "stuck out" is the fire, doesnt look right, and the lights you used for the street lamps, arent "inside the lamp" or at the very bottom, the position is wrong. The rest looks good :)

sinaj likes this.
  6. sinaj

sinaj

Hello Warthos, Its my first fire effect using unitys shader graph and blender so tried my best for now, will try something more advanced :oops::) thanks for noticing those lights, I will fix them ;)

warthos3399 likes this.