Search Unity

For the statistics I have a few small suggestions:

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by taecg, Jan 29, 2016.

1. taecg

taecg

For the statistics I have a few small suggestions:
    1. Increased clear data function (in the stage of product test will produce a lot of useless test information, custom event names have the event data and so on, when the product release hope not be affected by these test data.
    2 when I created a funnel in the background, could not see the details of the funnel.

2. erika_d

erika_d

Hi @taecg,

Thank you for your suggestions! We have a feedback section where users can post their suggestions, and vote on other people's, and we use this feedback to guide our future decisions. Whenever you have suggestions of ways we can improve our service, like your first point here, please look through this section and either add your vote to an existing idea, or create a new one that others can vote on. This is a big help to us as it allows us to see which ideas are the most important for our users.

For your second point, I'm not entirely sure what you are suggesting, could you please elaborate on it? It can take a processing cycle for funnel data to start showing up after a funnel has been created. Is this what you are referring to?

Best,
    Erika

3. taecg

taecg

OK, I will go to the feedback area to submit my proposal.
    About my second point, because my English is not good, so you do not understand is also very normal, I will try to speak in the feedback area, thank you!

Best,
    taecg