Search Unity

Question for RTX 3060 and 2070 Render looks different with the same lighting settings. Textures = green.

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by MoRLOK_WG, Aug 20, 2021.

1. MoRLOK_WG

MoRLOK_WG

I'm working in Unity 2020.3.14f1. The render for my models and for models from the asset store distorts textures and changes their color. Gray looks blue, brown looks bright green.

I checked the Directional Light settings and they are all basic and white light is selected.

The screenshot below shows an example that the brown egg looks green, and the gray material looks blue.
    My card is 3060, a Legion 5 pro laptop.

On another computer, this situation does not repeat with the same version of Unity. How can I fix this and continue working on a new laptop? The video drivers have been updated and they are the latest version.

This error is not repeated for a project started with Mobile 3D template.

I can't continue working with a project that was sent by another developer. My task is to correct the color and add models to the scenes.

What I managed to try and it does not help to fix the error on my laptop.
    If you change Lighting->Environment Lighting_> Source - > change Source from 'Skybox' to 'Color' then I will be able to see the real colors of the textures.On the other laptop, everything works fine without these changes with the default settings.

What do I not understand in this situation? Why do projects look so different on different laptops with the same lighting settings?