Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

[For Hire] Unity generalist developer with 12+ years of experience

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by Skulltager, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Skulltager

Skulltager

Hello!

I'm a seasoned Unity Developer who has worked on titles such as Arto, Nyana, UphillRush and more. I have over 12 years worth of unity experience and published my own assetstore tool called SheetCodes which I've made free and open source. Furthermore, I have a very strong background in mathematics and once placed 3rd in a nationwide math competition. I'm dedicated to learning everything Unity has to offer and have become knowledgeable in hard to find skills such as compute shaders, graphic shaders, ECS and DOTS. I also make mods for SPTarkov.

I'm looking for a new challenge and if you're looking for a versatile Unity Developer who can deliver on even the hardest tasks, I invite you to take a look at my Online Portfolio. There's an entire section with hobby projects I've made open source with links to my GitHub.

upload_2024-4-6_20-41-36.png upload_2024-4-6_20-40-59.png upload_2024-4-6_20-42-12.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
  2. Skulltager

Skulltager

Still available!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  3. Skulltager

Skulltager

Still available!

4. Skulltager

Skulltager