Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

For Hire " Pixel Arist " (Low price)

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by omegasong9, Dec 2, 2023.

1. omegasong9

omegasong9

[NickName: OMEGA]
    [From: Egypt]
    [Email: omegasong9@gmail.com]
    [Discord : omega5535]

I hope this finds you well. My nickname is [Omega],im really friendly and I am a pixel artist based in Egypt. I am reaching out to offer my services as a pixel artist for hire.

With a passion for creating pixel art and a desire to expand my portfolio, I am currently available for smaller projects or tasks that require pixel art. While I may not be at an advanced professional level just yet, I assure you that my dedication and commitment will ensure high-quality work.

To keep things simple and affordable, I have set a pricing structure that reflects the value of my current skill level. For each character design, I propose a rate of $5, which includes a 5 animations for 1 character. Additionally, for decorative elements or embellishments, I am offering a rate of $2 per artwork.

I understand that every project is unique, and I am open to negotiation based on specific requirements and budgets. My ultimate goal is to provide clients with visually appealing pixel art that meets their needs while maintaining a fair and reasonable pricing structure.

I have attached examples of my previous work for your reference. You can also visit my online portfolio at [provide a link to your portfolio if applicable] to see more samples of my pixel art.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss a potential collaboration, please feel free to reach out to me via email or phone. I would be more than happy to provide further details or address any concerns you may have.

Thank you for considering my services as a pixel artist. I look forward to the possibility of working together and helping bring your artistic vision to life.
    "You can say im not bad with pixel art but have no time to do something epic, but i can"

Best regards,

[OMEGA]

here example for what i will do for you " it's not best thing i can do , but that what i offer , hope you understand" Character_2_3_x8_walk_ts_675.gif Character_2_3_x8_walk_without_bag_ts_6856.gif Character_2_66556_jumping_down_x8_www.gif Character_2_jumping_test_85875_q_1_x8.gif Character_hero_attack.gif

If you looking for better . so thats Another price

Thanks for your time <3

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023