Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[For Hire] Junior Gameplay/Tools Programmer LF full-time work

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by nunodelgado, Oct 20, 2022.

1. nunodelgado

nunodelgado

Hi there!

Who am I:
    My name is Nuno and I am an Unity C# programmer that enjoys creating games and projects during my free time. Currently, I am looking for a full remote opportunity to start working on games full-time. I consider myself passionate about creating games and a highly self-motivated person. I have been using Unity for 3 years and my strengths are creating gameplay content and tools using C#. However, I am extremely dynamic and can also work in other areas, such as animation programming and UI.

Background:
    I hold a PhD degree in Chemical Engineering (Electrochemistry) and I have been working on the field of batteries for 5 years. During this time I developed multi-dimensional (Ansys Fluent) and electrical models (Matlab) to simulate batteries (e.g., I created the first model in the world for solar batteries) and also did consulting, product development, contract management, material and equipment procurement, market analysis and human resources hiring. I have no professional experience in the gaming industry.

Skills:
    • 3 years of experience in Unity (working on free time, estimated between 400h to 500h)
      • 3D games/prototypes for Windows
      • C#
      • Animation system
      • Cinemachine
      • UI
      • New Input System
      • Character Controller
      • Audio system
    • Source control: GitHub Desktop, SourceTree, Plastic SCM
    Portfolio:
    • Ability system created in Unity to replicate the abilities from World of Warcraft. Additional relevant systems developed for this prototype:
      • State machine for the player and enemies
      • Animation clip replacer with duration override
      • Camera controls
      • Cooldown/global cooldown system
    • Onirica - A puzzle game created for the Brackeys Game Jam 2022 (7 days) in a team of 4. Relevant systems developed for this game:
      • Emotion system/UI
      • Game menus
      • Enemy AI
    Contacts:
    Current location:
    Portugal

Feel free to reach me out for scheduling a meeting or request a cover letter for a better understanding on how I could fit your company.