Search Unity

[FOR HIRE] Experienced Unity freelancer (+10 years) looking for new projects

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by Nith666, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Nith666

Nith666

Hi,

I am an experienced software developer from Germany with more than 15 years of industry experience. I have been working exclusively with Unity since v3 for 10+ years and am currently looking for new projects (games or other areas welcome) to join as a part-time freelancer (remote). Professional teams only please, no hobbyists.

More info about me and project references can be found at https://hammertime.games, happy to share more detailed info upon request. The best way to reach me is via Discord (nith#9084) or my website.

In addition to my C# coding expertise, I'm familiar with the major systems in Unity, such as animations, render pipeline, shaders, physics, 2D, 3D, UI, social features, purchase/billing, networking, DOTS, etc. and have worked on games for most relevant platforms over the past few years (PS4, XB1, Switch, Steam, Windows, iOS, Android, WebGL). Besides Unity, I'm quite proficient with the usual tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, git, etc.

I'm a flexible, reliable development partner and a good communicator who can handle tasks with a high level of personal responsibility. I'm happy to just work off any challenge you set me or also provide creative input if desired.

In terms of payment, I'm basically open to a lot of things, it depends on the project. Let's just discuss it.

---
    Thanks for your attention & looking forward to hearing from you!
    Nils

2. Nith666

Nith666

I still have capacity for more projects, would be happy to hear from you via Discord (nith#9084)

3. Nith666

Nith666

Hi everyone, I'm free for new projects again, please get in touch via Discord if I can be of help!