Search Unity

[FOR HIRE] Composer Looking For Experience | Offering A Price Of Only £10 Per Minute of Music!

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by Miraduel, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Miraduel

Miraduel

I'm Hugh Holbech (aka Miraduel) and I'm a music composer from the UK. I endeavour to make my compositions stand out by striving for personality and musicality in an otherwise incredibly digital world. For all my projects I perform each part by hand, giving my music an organic feel, even when I use synthesisers. I have a large body of work, with both solo music and projects for games. I've made everything from heavy electronica to ambient music for a medieval tavern.

Last year I graduated from Falmouth University with a first-class degree in creative music technology. Since then I've produced tracks for 3 game projects. Since I'm looking for experience, I'm offering to compose and produce tracks at just £10 per minute of music, to your specification.

Check out my latest project below; it's a copyright-free music pack for fantasy games. Below that you'll find my 2021 portfolio, which includes some of my more electronic work.

I look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply to this thread.

Rich_A likes this.