Search Unity

[For Hire] Application, Enterprise, and Game Developer With 12+ years Experience

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by NoBullIntentions_P, Apr 24, 2023.

1. NoBullIntentions_P

NoBullIntentions_P

Greetings!

My name is Philip Ings and I’m an experienced software engineer with a focus on mobile apps and touchscreen interactives for museums, and location-based enterprise apps for mobile and the web. I also have ten years of experience as a game developer, including a series of point-and-click adventures available on Steam. I have been using Unity and C# for just over fifteen years.

Clients and Projects: The Getty Museum, The National Gallery of Art (DC), Indianapolis Airport, Service Channel, The Royal Mint, The Asian Arts Museum, California Migration Museum, Action Gaming, de Young Museum, Telegraph Berkeley Business Improvement District, San Francisco Campus for Jewish Living, Carrizo Plain National Monument, The Frick, Iolani Palace, etc.

Skills/Experience: I have extensive experience of map APIs including Google, Mapbox, and Ambiarc, as well as indoor positioning systems including Apple IPS, Aruba Meridian, and Indoor Atlas. I’ve created navigation and wayfinding systems using these APIs. I have used Prismic, CosmicJS, Firebase, and IIIF, among others, to integrate dynamic and streaming content into applications. I have several years of experience creating Unity Editor tools including spatial recognition and procedural generation tools for floorplans and 3D maps as well as tools for processing 3D CAD files into interactive, low-poly scenes for mobile applications.

Seeking: I'm available for fully-remote contracts. I typically work 9am - 5pm Pacific Time but I am flexible and can easily accommodate anything from GMT-8 to GMT+2.

Availability: Available from April 2024.

My Portfolio: https://www.philipings.com

My Resume: https://www.philipings.com/resume

Contact: Please email me at phil@nobullintentions.com (alternatively, PMs are open)

Work Samples:

digital_label_object.png RoyalMint.jpg phone_2.png telegraph_02.jpg

Last edited: Apr 10, 2024
  2. NoBullIntentions_P

NoBullIntentions_P

I'm available again from October.