Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[For Hire] 2D Generalist Programmer looking for job during the summer

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by unity_pV6hvDDnZ0jOTw, May 3, 2021.

1. unity_pV6hvDDnZ0jOTw

unity_pV6hvDDnZ0jOTw

Hey guys. I'm a grade 10 student but as soon as school ends this year, I wish to find a place where I could work in a half time position throughout the summer. We can discuss rates and further things in private.

As for my background, I've been programming since the summer of 2019, therefore I have nearly 2 years of experience. I've worked on various 3D concepts but lately, I've only done 2D stuff and I'd prefer to keep doing those.

Just to mention a few things I've created so far: I'm accustomed to basic systems (stats, dialogues, quests, save-load, UI, input {in terms of using unity's stuff to get like the recently pressed input despite many of them being pressed constantly}, animation and inventory -- though I'm well aware of the fact that these are mostly not awesome and gigantic things).

There is also a game I had to make for my school's open day with some of my classmates, so if you're down to get into a voicecall, I can show some gameplay and explain how certain things were made, but you can already give it a shot here. (Though it's in Hungarian and there is a fairly annoying bug on the final level which couldn't be fixed because my teacher literally sent me home during the class 4 days earlier to make me send him the game from home)

Currently I'm working on a sokoban kind of game, but I'd rather only show footage/talk about it once we're having a private call.

If you're interested in having me in your team, add me on Discord, my name there is Green#8661.