Search Unity

FOR HIRE 2D/3D Artist designer props, textures, UV

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by nitrogamestudios, Feb 28, 2023.

1. nitrogamestudios

nitrogamestudios

Hello everyone,

My name is George and I'm excited to join this forum to connect with other professionals in the 3D/2D artist community. With over 15 years of experience in the industry as a freelancer, I have honed my skills in 3D modeling, texturing, concept art, illustration, and graphic design.

My portfolio showcases my versatility and technical proficiency, including numerous projects for various industries such as product visualization, architectural visualization, interior design and others. I'm a highly collaborative and communicative team member, with experience leading and mentoring other artists as a freelancer.
    A summary of my background history in art will show how I can be an asset to your company, I have:

•3D modeling skills using 3Ds Max

•Advanced skills and experience in Adobe Photoshop

•Experience in Zbrush

•Strong skills in digital drawing and painting

I'm a highly collaborative and communicative team member, with experience leading and mentoring other artists as a freelancer. While I haven't worked in the gaming and film industry before, I'm excited to learn and adapt to the specific needs and workflows of these industries. I'm dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and tools and I'm always looking for ways to improve my workflow and produce the best possible work.

I'm looking forward to participating in discussions and sharing knowledge and expertise with others on this forum. Thank you for having me.

While I haven't worked in the gaming and film industry before, I'm excited to learn and adapt to the specific needs and workflows of these industries. I'm dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and tools and I'm always looking for ways to improve my workflow and produce the best possible work.

I'm looking forward to participating in discussions and sharing knowledge and expertise with others on this forum. Thank you for having me.

So let's check my portfolio on artstation.com/jdev
    image.png image.png