Search Unity

Question Following Essentials of real-time Audio - Published Project stuck at loading 90

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by artXwill, Jan 12, 2022.

1. artXwill

artXwill

I looked over the forums here and couldn't decide which one would be the correct one to post this question in.

I'm trying to follow the "Essentials of real-time Audio" tutorial. After publishing the completed project, it gets stuck loading at 90%.

I've googled for this and found suggestions that compression format be set to Disabled. (It already is.)

upload_2022-1-12_14-46-9.png

The project runs locally if you use "Build and Run".

Here is the console output of the project: (https://play.unity.com/mg/other/builds-e5-1)
    upload_2022-1-12_14-48-59.png

I am using Editor Version 2020.3.0f1

When I created this project I used the template "3D Sample Scene (URP)". The tutorial says to use the "URP Template". I assume this is the correct one since it's the only one I see in my template list.

(During a debug attempt, I stopped at this point and published the project. It loads and runs fine with the sample scene that comes with the "3D Sample Scene (URP)" template.)

I imported the "Foundations of Audio" asset from the package store. I let it overwrite or replace anything currently in the project.

(An attempt to publish and run at this point fails)

Hopefully you can follow what I've done so far and you can offer up suggestions.

Thanks!