Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Resolved FMOD/Unity: Mono sound in FMOD coming out of the wrong stereo channels spatially in Unity

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by dekkereq, Apr 5, 2022.

1. dekkereq

dekkereq

EDIT: I fixed this by rotating the emitter by 180 degrees on the Y axis in Unity!

Sorry for asking about FMOD, but im wondering if I can get any direction as to where this may be possibly happening in the Unity code.

In Fmod, I have a boost sound attached to the back of a car. When the car turns left, for example, and the booster moves to the right, while firing, the boost fire sound comes out of the left channel.

I've searched everywhere in fmod while live updating and can't find the problem.

Is it possible this is happening somewhere in Unity / How it was implemented into Unity?

Any info on things to look out for that I can pass over to the programmer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022