Search Unity

Flour Boy

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by jamescatania1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. jamescatania1

jamescatania1

Hello all, I would just like to alert you that my game, Flour Boy has finally been finished. I apologize for the lack of coverage as I have been very busy with school recently. However, I have implemented the second half of the game, which is much more interesting than the first. Leave a comment on what you thought about it. Thanks!

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/738711

feline78 and GarBenjamin like this.
  2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Adding some gameplay video or at least screenshots will help to get people's interest.

3. NeuroticPic

NeuroticPic

I have played through Flour Boy and must say this game intrigues me in a way only real art can.
    Stunning visuals and a story driven gameplay are only two of the countless qualities of this fine wine of gaming.
    I will anticipate Flour Boy 2 like I was anticipating Half Life 3 before I was introduced to Flour Boy 1.

But seriously: I had a few very good laughs. Wasn't molested... 10/10

4. feline78

feline78

Pretty funny and creative game! I played through it and the game kept surprising me with the unfolding of events. I also like immature humor so it was good.

EDIT: Would you offer the game as a download somewhere? Playing in a browser is nice but feels hollow.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  5. Amon

Amon

This is so stupid I can't stop playing.