Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Flick Football game template

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ohohgames, Oct 27, 2015.

1. ohohgames

ohohgames

Hi guys, I am indie developer creating games under the name of ohohgames. Here is the football game source code that I am going to sell on Unity asset store. I guessed some people may want to have it as there wasn't such kind of project available on the store. So get a copy if you like it, here is the official support thread for this asset store package. Please feel free to ask questions/suggestions/improvements here and I will try to cover all of your inqueries

Video Demo:

Demo: http://emperor1412.itch.io/flick-football

Asset store: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/48662

A complete template project for making Flick Football kind of game. Ball physics were made very realistic to bring outstanding experience to the player.
    AI can be adjusted to frustratingly difficult levels.

Includes:
    - 7 demo scenes to show step-by-step how-to appropriately uses the core components with documentation
    - A football field
    - A ball
    - A goal keeper model with animations
    - Clean and easy to modify code, no class contains more than 500 lines of code (best practice)
    - Completely Unity 5 compatible

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  2. ohohgames

ohohgames

Hi guys, the package is live for purchase, any question, suggestion please post it here, many thanks

3. ozgurhazar

ozgurhazar

I have a question.At your video at 30-35 seconds, we can control ball left-right sides so many times.Can we close this feature?.If we can close and open this feature,it will be good.

4. ohohgames

ohohgames

Yes, it's completely achievable. I will make a scene demo for this, so how would you like it be ?
    Should it wait for user to complete touching, i.e. the user lift the finger up/ mouse up, then act ?

5. ozgurhazar

ozgurhazar

We can do this feature close for games like real with real experience.And we can do this feature open for cartoon games which is not have real physics .I think that it will be good .Thanks for Attention)

6. ohohgames

ohohgames

Oh yes, I got it, will definitely have this scene demo in the next version

7. ohohgames

ohohgames

I'm very welcome feedback and suggestions, please don't hesitate to speak it out ;)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  8. ohohgames

ohohgames

Just so you know, I'm making the game landscape compatible, the next version will be available soon.

9. ohohgames

ohohgames

Hi, version 1.0.1 is submitted for review

10. ohohgames

ohohgames

Hi, version 1.0.2 is released

11. fabiel016

fabiel016

Hi team, I like you job with this package, I wonder if is possible shoot balls quickly?, I mean one behind the other.

12. taiomi

taiomi

Hi ohohgames I have just purchased the package, I have set up my own seen whats the best way to implement the flick in my game can I add the shoot script to my ball in my scene? Thanks

13. keomanla

keomanla

Hi, the best way is to have a look at the demo scenes and duplicate the one that suit your needs and start from there, the setup is a bit complicated that can not be done by just a script attached to a gameobject, thank you

14. ohohgames

ohohgames

Yes it is

15. taiomi

taiomi

@ohohgames

Thanks for getting back to me, I just need some help as the guide is not so clear, how can I achive this?

All I want to do is implement the flick/curve shoot into my project.

Thanks

16. FarooqKhawaja

FarooqKhawaja

@ohohgames
    I am unable to use mobile touch, can you please guide me how to enable mobile touch

17. st1991

st1991

Hi Team, I am currently facing Collision issues, game is working fine in the editor but its not working on device. especially when Ball hits the net

18. Swapan01

Swapan01

Can I use this with Kinect v2, if yes then how. I want to buy this asset. plz reply.

19. gpisacco1

gpisacco1

Hi, is it possible to manually control if the goalkeeper would stop the shoot or not instead of using AI?
    Thanks

20. Oberheim

Oberheim

Hii !
    Awesome game!
    Where can I get the asset ? Link don't work anymore :(