Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat Lighting (FL)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BogdanGochev, Jul 29, 2016.

1. BogdanGochev

BogdanGochev

Thank you gamezuk, I have just fixed the issue and will publish the new version. Which have a couple of more fixes.
    If you need a patch before the version is released send me a message/email.

2. gamezuv

gamezuv

Hi planning to switch to LWR pipeline. Do the flat light surface shaders support LWR ? TY

3. BogdanGochev

BogdanGochev

Hi, the main shader of Flat Lighting do support LWR.
    The ones that use Unity Surface currently don't work. But the point of LWR is to be more performant and the main flat lighting shaders are more performant that the Unity surfaces.
    That being said, I'm still looking into LWR and in the future I might release a special version of the Unity Surface shaders adapted to LWR as well.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  4. gamezuv

gamezuv

Cool. I just want to use unity's shadows with your shaders hence I want to use surface shaders. If you can make an option to enable unity shadows on main shader of Flat Lighting...that would be awesome. Thanks.

5. firstuser

firstuser

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  6. BogdanGochev

BogdanGochev

That seems quite interesting. I didn't know about Material Property Block, so will explore that idea a bit and definitely add it. I will pm for some details

7. firstuser

firstuser

Great, thanks! Sure, happy to help however I can :)

8. nathansisler

nathansisler

I have a problem on Galaxy Note 10. Looks like the transparent areas in water will render as white using the water shader. I think you mentioned this, have you found any solutions?

9. nathansisler

nathansisler

I did some more testing and it turns out it's not the but actually the use of the (use symmetrical Colors) variable.