Search Unity

1. Looking for a job or to hire someone for a project? Check out the re-opened job forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Flash Animation Toolset

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BlackMat, Nov 8, 2016.

1. tempranova

tempranova

Where do I increase the Max Atlas Size?

2. tempranova

tempranova

Never find, I found it! Thank you.

3. BlackMat

BlackMat

Thank you!

I'm afraid to do something with the experimental features of Unity. Maybe later, when it will be more stable. Hope for understanding. :-(

4. BlackMat

BlackMat

Anyway, please send me your animation. Maybe I can give some advice on how to fit the animation into a smaller atlas.

5. Sonicjoy

Sonicjoy

Is there any way to change the shader of imported clips to utilize Unity’s 2d lighting with Universal Render Pipeline? I'd like to have the imported clips affected by the 2D lights that Unity added last year. Is that possible?

6. BlackMat

BlackMat

At this moment no, you can't work with URP. But I want to work on it in near feature toolset updates.

7. Sonicjoy

Sonicjoy

That will be great! Thanks!

8. thehen2

thehen2

I'm interested in using this for a project and wondered if there's a way to reduce memory footprint of shape tweens, as we're heavily reliant on them. Our current workflow is to export shape tween sprite sheets at half the framerate, while other tweens are at full framerate and recreate in Unity. If we can do something similar with this, we'll migrate. Thanks!

9. BlackMat

BlackMat

Hello!

I can only recommend writing your own JSFL script to rasterize shape tweens with your project-specific logic in the Animate and then use Flash Animation Toolset.

10. asteroidpilot

asteroidpilot

Hello,
    Flash Animation Toolset asset looks promising. I have noticed one main difference between Flash/Animate animation and how it plays in Unity. For example we have movie clip A of rotating object and another movie clip B which contains movie clip A tweened to move horizontally. In Unity if movie clip A animation is longer than movie clip B animation, then it is clipped. In Flash it continues to play and loop again. In other words nested movie clips animation position is synced to parents timeline position. Is there any way to avoid it?
    I have emailed example fla.

And any news about plans of adding ability to access/control nested animation timelines?

11. BlackMat

BlackMat

Hello Andrius!

> In Flash it continues to play and loop again. In other words nested movie clips animation position is synced to parents timeline position. Is there any way to avoid it?

It happens because I bake all frames for an export clip. An export clip should contain as many frames as you want for your animation. In your example, you can just continue the main stage frame for it.

> And any news about plans of adding ability to access/control nested animation timelines?

I have some plans for nested clips and a separate export mode to support it but it is a big task and I have no time for this, the main job takes all my time now :-(

12. s-kumazawa

s-kumazawa

Code (CSharp):
    1. Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<GameObject>("animation.fla.mc.prefab").Completed += op => {
    2.       GameObject SwfClip = (GameObject)Instantiate(op.Result);
    3.     };
    GameObject is not displayed.
    How does it work with AddressableAssetsSystem?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  13. BlackMat

BlackMat

Thanks for the report. I'll check it!

Update:

I've just checked the Addressables and it works as well.
    Perhaps you forgot to build your assets? (Addressables Groups window > Build > New Build > Default Build Script)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  14. s-kumazawa

s-kumazawa

scs1.png I builded my assets.

scs2.png
    Doesn't include shader?
    It will be displayed when i reselect shader.

15. BlackMat

BlackMat

unityunity