Search Unity

[FIXED] Why would this happen - nunit.framework ref !?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Vagabond_, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Hi, i built a demo of a project a couple of days ago and since then i am only researching for integrating steam achievements. I did some work on them and tried to make a new build to see how they work outside of the editor and i just got this build error and i can not get rid of it. It throws this error:

upload_2019-6-23_19-22-15.png

* I am using latest 2019.2.0 b6 ( Beta 6 ) and wonder it this is a potential issue.
    * I switched API Compatibility .NET 4x and .NET Standard 2.0 - did not help
    * I tried re-importing the whole project - did not help
    * I tried to remove the packages but they seem to be installed again - probably are required by editor

- I haven't created any of these automated tests and i don't even know how to use them, but there seems to be one added somehow as in the image ! Is this possible problem and how can i remove this test to try build without it !

upload_2019-6-23_19-25-55.png

!!! Any suggestions on how to deal with this as it does not want to build the project now because of the error above !!!

2. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

It seems to be some bug as these test packages was not visible in the package manager but they was installed in the packages folder in the visible in the project. I had to open the packages json file and add the entries there after that the packages appeared in the package manager and i updated them and now it builds fine.