Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Fitness game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Ed_Muel, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Ed_Muel

Ed_Muel

Here's an idea, what's just as addictive as collecting junk in a season based game? Fitness...

You get a little avatar that's you, you log 100 sit ups in the app then you're avatar gets a 6 pack for a week. Do them every day for a month and get it gets totally ripped.

Give actual gym owners special accounts pokemon style, if you beat that gyms workout you get a little badge and join that gym.

There you can do approved and authenticated classes that give you extra points.

Group boss battles, a big caterpillar attacks your gym, you all have to do 15 pull-ups a day to rip it off.

The dreaded pvp, i can compete in battles against my pals, I do a 10k they have to match it or my avatar kicks theirs in the shins... -5hp and lose that 6 pack.

I'm not doing this one,I have no idea how to do the fitness part of that, and it would need money to set it all up. Still, fun idea for a fitness person though right? All the rpg elements map across nicely.

BrandyStarbrite likes this.
  2. BrandyStarbrite

BrandyStarbrite

The concept really sounds fun. I hope you make it though.

This idea, lol!:p

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022