Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Fishy Fishy Fishy Android game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Afrokid001, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Afrokid001

Afrokid001

I have been playing around with unity on and off for over a year but have never really gotten further than making the main character walk around.. That is about to change.

The past 4 days, I have created the basics of a casual game I have called "Fishy Fishy Fishy". It will be an RPG based around a fish called Mr fish whose school got spread around the ocean after a severe storm hit.

It will also feature an arcade section which will have a few different styles of games based on the controls. One of which I have uploaded to the play store to show off. Sorry, it is only released for android as it is all I own.

I will be showing off my progress in this thread on a regular basis.

All of which I have done on this game has come from me, not following any tutorials. Just asking a few questions when I get stuck on various aspects I've yet to master.

The game can be seen at
    HTML:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Afrokid.FishyFishyFishy&hl=en
    Please tell me what you think so far.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014