Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

First weekend with Unity, Lovin it!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MJ-meo-dmt, Feb 28, 2015.

1. MJ-meo-dmt

MJ-meo-dmt

Hi, I'm new here... Kinda...

I got into unity and so far I'm really enjoying it. Simple strait forward and everything works (for me at-least so far). I have been doing the Game engine hop-jump for some time now from Panda3D (3-4years) Polycode(many months), GoDot, UDK, CryEngine and a bunch of others... Finally got into Unity again since I tried it out long long ago.. aka D Drive/installs "UnitySetup-2.6.1" :p

I just want to thank the Unity Devs for this awesome tech and the opportunity for being able to use the Tech for Free. Not having to struggle with creating game tools first before you can actually get to the game idea you had in mind is pretty amazing.

Other than that I wanted to share this small "prototype / thing / whatever" I made with unity over the weekend so far. The game idea was to control a ball via force, and also have tools via the mouse to control a few boxes in the scene. (aka force push & pull) Also the "player" could place a "device" that adds force to any object inside it (up).

I hope I did this correctly, and also I don't have a place to host this, also DropBox removed the Public folder stuff its only avail for pro +... anyways
    Web Player:
    Html file
    UnityFile

Windows Deploy:
    (7zip, Rollin_Prototype)

Thanks
    MJ

OboShape and Kiwasi like this.