Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[DEPRECATED] XFur Mobile - Please follow the link inside to XFur Studio 2, our newest version

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by IrrSoft, Jan 8, 2019.

1. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

This tool has now been deprecated. Please follow this link to get information about XFur Studio 2, our brand new product and the next evolution of XFur Studio

ORIGINAL POST

All the power, features and functionality of our Unity Awards nominated, top rated asset XFur Studio now in the palm of your hands with XFur Mobile - Standard Edition!

And for larger teams that do not want or cannot be limited by the 1 license per seat requirements of the Standard Edition, we have just released a Team Edition that you can find now on the Asset Store

The first major upgrade for XFur Mobile comes packed with new features, amazing visuals, a much easier to understand and easier to use UI, highly improved documentation, including a brand new online documentation entry on our website and two video tutorials to get you started, a more versatile Low End fur shader for OpenGLES 2.0 and an improved High End shader for the newest mobile devices, among many other improvements.

Features :
    • Compatible with Android (OpenGLES2/3) and iOS
    • Basic shaders for OpenGLES 2 level hardware with high quality fur, limited advanced features and support for 1 directional light (full comparison available on our official wiki)
    • Full shaders for high end Android and iOS devices with all features included and support for both forward and deferred rendering paths, with any number of lights
    • Support for advanced wind effects
    • Support for dynamic snow and rain
    • Support for basic physics without any need for a rigidbody!
    • Fully managed LOD module
    • Profiles based fur management
    • Per-instance parameters
    • Multi-material support
    • Multi-coloring support
    • Color randomization
    • Includes a fully functional 3D fur painting tool that allows you to add fur and control all its settings by painting directly over your model's surface...inside the Unity Editor!
    • Directional grooming support
    • Support for advanced PBR features such as global illumination, light and reflection probes, etc. on high end devices
    • Full support for static and skinned meshes
    • Several quality levels included for a perfect balance between quality and performance
    • Compatible with OpenGLES2, OpenGLES3 and any Shader model 3.0 level device
    • Skinned Mesh of a 3D dog model included
    • Full user manual and online documentation available

XFur Mobile is the perfect solution to add realistic fur to all your characters and creatures without any need for additional tools, troublesome texturing processes nor difficult to set up shaders.

IMPORTANT : The differences between the Low End (Basic) and High End (Full) shaders included with this tool can be read on our wiki.

This tool CANNOT be used alongside the Desktop version of XFur Studio in the same project, as this may cause conflicts between the dependencies of both tools.

Note : This tool has been developed for mobile devices and its features and visual fidelity have been adjusted accordingly. If you need high fidelity fur rendering for desktop and other non-mobile platforms, use the full XFur Studio asset instead.

Special thanks to @Malbers , the developer behind the awesome Raccoon model you can see in some of the pictures and videos of this tool. You can get this and more of his models here.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    gecko likes this.
  2. gecko

gecko

Fantastic!

Can I have both versions of xfur in the same project?

3. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Currently, no. There are at this moment several scripts that could cause conflicts and the assets are not designed to work side by side in the same project. This may change at some point, but at least for now there are no plans of making both versions of XFur capable of co-existing in a single project.

Except in very specific cases, most developers tend to have a mobile specific and a console/desktop specific project since inputs, libraries, graphics etc are usually not compatible between both kinds of platforms and constantly switching platforms in Unity with a large project (even if it is just to build) could break things along the way. Since usually developers working on multi-platform have already two projects (one for mobile one for high end platforms) this should not cause big issues. If having both assets in the same project is a must, please comment this below so we can add it to the list of feature requests for the roadmap and look into it during the following months.

Hope this helps! :)

mandisaw likes this.
  4. gecko

gecko

Yeah, we will be deploying to desktop and mobile from the same project, though won't get into mobile for a few months, but it would be a huge help if they could coexist.

5. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Ok, I've made a few preliminary changes that should allow an easier integration of both tools in a single project, however it will still require some changes on a per-project basis (mostly to delete repeated scripts from either tool). This should be available in around 2-3 weeks once I have made extensive tests and once it can be fully documented :)

In short : for now, not able to coexist but they will be able to soon enough, around the end of this month, with just a few adjustments that will be explained in the documentation

Hope it helps!

gecko likes this.
  6. gecko

gecko

Thanks, I really appreciate this!

7. grubertm_unity

grubertm_unity

The PDF manual for the Mobile version frequently references the desktop version. Is there any additional content in the desktop manual that I should be aware of?
    Also, what is the purpose of the Grid demo scene? The camera is placed in a weird location and I do not know what the 4 models are supposed to demonstrate.

8. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Hi there!

The only current difference between both versions are a few rendering features (anisotropic highlights, higher sample counts, advanced per strand shadows ) but besides that the mobile version is a heavily optimized port of the full version.

In the upcoming updates the documentation of this tool will change more ( and I'm currently working on updating the whole documentation and tutorials for my tools ), but the actual workflow of both versions was kept almost the same to make the transition as easy as possible for users of the desktop version, thus the manual being basically the same as well :)

The grid demo scene is just a showcase of the assets included ( the models ) and it is a requirement that has been asked from me by the curation team of the asset store in the past. No real use for you there, is more to fulfill an Asset Store submission requirement.

I hope this helps!

9. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

These are the last few days of the discount on XFur Studio Mobile for owners of our other product, XFur Studio. On February 15, XFur Studio Mobile will go back to its full price of 50 dollars for everyone :)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  10. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

There is an update coming in late March / early April for XFur Mobile which should address the compatibility issues for projects that require to have both XFur studio and XFur studio mobile working at the same time. I hope it helps!

11. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Version 1.1 of XFur Mobile is coming in late March with the following updates :

• Performance improvements between 20% and 400% depending on the exact components used and the amount of polygons of your models
    • Improved control over the fur
    • New additional set of scripts designed to work along the main XFur Studio version for projects that need to combine both
    • Internal changes to the code to allow more flexibility when assigning XFur at runtime to characters and models.

gecko likes this.
  12. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

The update to v1.1 suffered a small delay due to some additional patching done on the main XFur branch which added further performance improvements, new features and a generally more flexible workflow. Since these were major changes and in most cases a great benefit for users we decided to delay slightly the release of v1.1 of XFur Mobile to include all of these patches and fixes into a single release. XFur Mobile v1.1 will be sent for approval around the weekend and released next week :)

However, there are some important news. Version 1.1 of Xfur Mobile will be the last version to support Unity 5.6 and starting with version 1.2 the minimum version of Unity required for XFur Mobile will be 2017.1. By August-September of this year, the lowest supported version will be 2017.4 ( LTS ). This is in part due to recommendations by the Asset Store team and in part due to the technical difficulties of developing these assets for Unity versions that have grown quite different in their internal APIs and in some cases requiring complex workarounds for older versions of Unity. If you have any reason for which your project is locked to Unity 5x please contact us, we are interested in hearing from you and trying to find a solution for this that allows you to keep using our tools.

I hope this helps, and apologies for this delay. We hope in the end it will be completely worth it!

gecko likes this.
  13. hottabych

hottabych

Is it possible to paint over fur (or to use a texture to create a fur of different colors)? Like zebra, giraffe skin etc.

mandisaw likes this.
  14. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Hi there,

Yes, it is entirely possible to assign any texture map as the color input for the fur. On top of this, you can specify up to 2 different colors that will be mixed with the main texture map to create additional variation in the fur.

upload_2019-4-7_22-35-23.png

upload_2019-4-7_22-35-45.png

upload_2019-4-7_22-36-20.png

I hope this helps! :)

mandisaw and hottabych like this.
  15. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Version 1.1 will be available for download later today. Besides many internal performance improvements that bring it closer in features and workflow to XFur Studio 1.5 ( the desktop version ) it also brings compatibility with XFur for Desktop through a two way system, for those of you who want or need to have both XFur products in the same project.

While having both versions running side by side is not recommended since it could have unexpected issues, it is possible to do so starting with this newer version thanks to the XFur mobile code being wrapped into a specific XFurStudioMobile namespace.

There are two ways to have compatibility between XFur Studio and XFur Studio Mobile :

• If XFur Studio (Desktop) is already installed in your project : DO NOT import the whole XFur Studio Mobile package as it will try to overwrite some items from XFur Studio ( Desktop ). Import and unpack the XFur Mobile + XFur Desktop Compatibility.unitypackage included in the tool AND the documentation and READ ME files.
    • If XFur Studio is NOT installed on your project but you have already installed and used XFur Studio Mobile then update the tool as you normally would, allowing the new scripts and content to overwrite the one that already exists on your project. Then, follow the READ ME file's instructions about how to run the Auto-patching utility. This utility will replace and modify the internal GUIDS and some scripts of XFur Studio Mobile as well as update all the references to XFur Studio Mobile within your project. THIS PROCESS IS NOT REVERSIBLE AND IT MAY PRODUCE ERRORS OR BREAK LINKS AND METADATA WITHIN YOUR PROJECT. MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE USING IT

Again, it is not recommended to have both versions of XFur running side by side since, in most cases, projects for mobile and desktop should be developed as different projects. If you want to have both versions together regardless of these warnings and potential conflicts, then please try to import and install XFur Studio for Desktop first and then use the first solution explained in this post, so you can avoid the more aggressive solution that is the Auto-patching.

Once both tools are successfully installed and working side by side, any new updates that you wish to install for XFur Mobile should be installed following the first solution above, by importing the documentation, read me and XFur Mobile + XFur Desktop Compatibility package ONLY, and then unpacking said package.

I hope this helps!

16. CentViRe

CentViRe

Can be mobile ver, work for standalone? Working with VR, need best performance.

17. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Hi there,

Yes, the mobile version can be used in standard OpenGL and DirectX platforms. However, keep in mind that since it is a port designed for mobile there will be several limitations compared to the full XFur system and some features are reduced or missing entirely since it is not oriented for PC development.

The highest quality mobile shaders included in XFur mobile have similar performance to the low / low-medium quality shaders from the PC version.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask before you make your purchase so you can have all the information you may need :)

Have a great day!

18. CentViRe

CentViRe

Hello does you have another method of buying asset? In unity asset store it will be with tax $58.

19. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Hi there,

Unfortunately no, we do not offer our assets in any other stores (except a select few on Itch.IO). Almost all stores (and certainly all the ones we have tried over the years ) add taxes on top of the prices, otherwise those taxes would be deducted from our own payments (on top of Unity's / the store's cut ) and we would need to in turn raise the price to ~60 dollars to make up for the loss in revenue.

EDIT : We understand that some users face some pretty steep taxes but unfortunately, this is out of our control and we are not in a position to absorb them since, again, they vary greatly and we would be forced, sooner or later, to raise the prices to make up for this lost revenue.

As an alternative, we have started to participate more in different sales and promotions in the Unity store, which may also help make the tool more affordable during the sale events by offering discounts of 20, 25 or even 50% at times.

I hope this helps

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  20. CentViRe

CentViRe

Project optimization, right now max FPS around 20. How to increase atleast 30

21. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Hi there,

I suggest you to start a conversation with us here on the forums so that we can keep track of your request much better and also to please provide as much information as possible. With the amount of information you give me there is little to nothing I can do to help. For starters, I would need to know :

- Unity version
    - Type of model you are using, skinned or standard
    - Target platform
    - Project configuration if you are using VR ( Multi-pass, Single pass )
    - PC specs
    - Amount of XFur samples of the shader you are using
    - Complexity of the material
    - Size of the textures
    - Complexity of the topology. This is the mobile version of XFur and thus it should be used with low poly models.
    - Gifs, videos or screenshots showing the issue
    and any other useful information you can provide.

A low FPS can be produced by almost anything, almost every single time due to errors in the user's setup, wrong settings being used or little / inadequate optimization in the assets / project but to track these issues as much information as possible is neccessary.

EDIT : I went ahead and opened a new conversation so you can send us all necessary information there and we can keep track of this request :)

I hope this helps.

22. Hazneliel

Hazneliel

I would like to use it for VR in PC so I need performance, would you recommend getting the PC version and using the lowest quality settings? or getting the Mobile version?

Im thinking using the Mobile version and not even using the highest quality in there, it will depend on results and how much is affecting performance.

How to know for sure?

Thanks for any help.

23. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Hi there, and thank you very much for your interest!

The best answer I can give is that it depends on exactly what kind of results you want and the models you'll use. In a GTX 1060 for laptop (basically the minimum requirement for VR) I can easily get over 600 FPS with a single 8k-15k triangles character using medium-high quality fur with the desktop version

The desktop version, in its low settings, matches up with the mobile version's high preset, and both versions are quite performant.

I think you could achieve a very good performance with either one, the PC version has more features and offers more flexibility however. You just need to make sure you :

Keep bone counts and triangle counts low, use deferred if possible or limit the amount of lights affecting the fur, and settle between 8 and 16 fur samples.

I do not own a VR device but I can try to compile a small test scene tomorrow (non VR), so you can check the performance of the desktop version, see if it's high enough for you, and take a more informed choice.

I hope this helps and again, thanks for your interest ! :)

Hazneliel likes this.
  24. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Here is a small performance demo for Windows using 2 models with 10k tris each and the fur using the high quality settings (though no physics nor weather effects). The fur has been applied in a very simple way, as this demo is not intended to showcase production-ready quality but rather raw performance. On my GTX1060 I get ~900 FPS in the editor and 1104FPS max ( blue number ) 500FPS min rarely in the build. This is from the current desktop version of XFur Studio. Using the weather and physics module may decrease performance in ~10-20% (total, not per-character) since those modules are quite demanding.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/98hofhsxryqois4/PerformanceDemo.zip?dl=0

Hopefully this helps! :)

Hazneliel likes this.
  25. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

This is an important notice :
    We will be away from our main workplace during the rest of May and the first weeks of June, which means that our replies to support requests might be slower than usual. Please be patient, as we will keep doing everything we can to reply to them all.

During this week however, we will be unable to reply to any support requests after Wednesday (May 15) and won't be able to resume the support service until next Monday / Tuesday (May 20-21). We apologize for any inconveniences this causes.

Thanks for reading!

26. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

There will be a few updates to this tool during late July and early August including some important UI upgrades, a few bug fixes and some improvements to the overall performance of XFur Mobile.

As we prepare for the release of XFur Studio 2 (no ETA yet) XFur Studio Mobile will receive several additional updates as well in the upcoming months. There will be more news coming soon, but the first update to version 1.2 should be sent for approval before the last day of July.

Stay tuned for more news!

27. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

There has been a slight delay with the patch to version 1.2 of this tool as we just added some major improvements to the main desktop version that have to be ported to Xfur Mobile.

We apologize for this delay, but be sure it won't be a big one. The update to version 1.2 should be available for download starting next week (~August 8), containing the following updates :

- Several bug fixes for material swapping and management
    - Several improvements to the randomization module
    - Improvements to the physics module
    - Performance improvements
    - API updates to better match the upcoming XFur Studio 2 style
    - Removed support for Unity versions older than 2017.4 to improve compatibility and feature stability
    - Added support for new features on the Basic shaders branch
    - Improved UI
    - Improved documentation

We hope this helps!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  28. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Version 1.25 of XFur Studio Mobile is almost ready. It will be sent for approval to the Asset Store between August 7-8. It should be available for download soon afterwards.

It includes the following changes :

Improvements :

• New UI design that matches our brand new PIDI 2020 UI.
    • Completely re-written user manual
    • Basic branch of shaders now supports fur length defined on Fur Data maps
    • Physics module has been heavily updated to better match the desktop counterpart.
    • The randomization module has been heavily updated to allow for a more complete parameter randomization
    • Internal API has been updated to better match that of the upcoming XFur Studio 2 (Desktop)
    • Brand new online documentation is being polished up to be released along version 1.25. Integrated links to it will be included within the tool's UI

Changes :

• XFur Mobile will no longer support Unity versions below Unity 2017.4. It might work on Unity 5.6 and 2017.1, but these Unity versions are no longer officially supported.
    • It's no longer recommended to mix Desktop and Mobile versions in a single project. This feature was a beta trial but due to the nature of this software it introduces more issues than it solves. We may get it working for Xfur studio 2 (Desktop) but for now you should avoid having both in a single project.

We hope this helps!

upload_2019-8-6_20-59-37.png

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    gecko likes this.
  29. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

XFur Mobile version 1.25 will be sent for approval tonight. It should be available for download between Friday and Wednesday ( August 9-14 ) if the approval process goes smoothly.

We are currently working as fast as we can to have not only the tool updated and working with all the new features but also finishing a whole new wiki entry for XFur Mobile to serve as the online documentation, which we plan to keep updated at all times.

We have also been recording and editing a couple of video tutorials on how to use XFur Mobile (may be useful for users of XFur Studio as well but specific tutorials for that version of XFur are coming as well ! ).

This will be the biggest update this asset has received so far, and there will be a few more updates to come in the short term as we move forward towards the 2020 lineup for all our tools. XFur Mobile, being the last tool we released for the 2018-2019 lineup, will be upgraded to match the design, UI and style of the other tools at no extra cost for any of you.

We are very excited to share with you all the news about these assets and we hope that this new version of XFur Mobile will be very helpful to all of you!

30. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

XFur Mobile version 1.25 is now available for download. We hope it will be of great help to all of you! :)

31. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Due to the Asset Store team going on vacations from August 15 to August 23, we are expecting delays in the release of patches and updates to this tool.

A bug fix is being sent today to help some model-related issues, where models with no vertex color data could not be correctly patched when using the Basic shaders. However, due to the delays, it may not be approved soon enough.

To solve this issue yourselves, you can manually change line 1521 of the XFurMobile_System script from :

Code (CSharp):
    1. var colors = new List<Color>(mesh.colors);
    to

Code (CSharp):
    1. var colors = new List<Color>(new Color[mesh.vertexCount]);

For the upcoming patch (and for the time being) we are also considering the return of support for Unity 2017.1, as we have been made aware of a few projects that, for the time being, cannot upgrade to newer Unity versions.

Again, due to the delays in the approval system of the Asset Store we are expecting delays in the release of this patch. It may not be available until the end of this month.

If you are affected by the bug described above and cannot fix the line with the instructions we provided, please contact us and we will give you assistance.

Thanks, and have a great day!

32. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

We have some important news !

As you may have noticed, XFur Mobile : Standard Edition has a specific license that requires you to add one copy for each user that will have access to the tool.

While this is not an issue for smaller teams and projects, we are aware it might be an issue for larger teams or enterprise-level projects.

To ensure that XFur Mobile can adapt to larger projects without requiring them to handle complex license managements today we released our new Team Edition for XFur Mobile.

It has all the same functionality of the Standard Edition, the same features and the same level of support that you have come to expect from us, but with a more flexible license that removes the 1 license per seat requirement.

You can now get the Team Edition of XFur Mobile on the Asset Store.

33. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

For the first time ever, XFur Mobile is on sale !

For a very limited time (ending in September 20), get XFur Mobile with a 30% OFF. From the original price of 50 USD to only 35 :)

We hope this will be very helpful to all of you and hope you all have a great weekend! :)

34. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

We have updated the thread to include information about the sale. Remember that the asset will be on sale until September 20 and that the new update for September will be available near the end of the month! :)

Have a great weekend!

35. Fenrizwolf

Fenrizwolf

Hi there, I have a query regarding the XFur Mobile (which looks great btw, as does the full desktop version). Does it work the post process stack (v1)? I see the full desktop version mentions full post processing support, but I can't see any mention of whether the mobile version would support this? Thanks for any help.

36. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Hi there,

The "Basic" variant of the shader, being a lot simpler, may not work correctly with depth-dependent post process effects (SSAO & DOF) since these work better on Deferred rendering and this is also not available in most phones. The Full version in deferred mode is basically a simplified "Low Quality" variant of XFur for desktop

Both the desktop and mobile versions of XFur do not render any additional motion vectors pass for the fur strands, and thus may produce some ghosting when used with effects that depend on them (though many projects have not had much trouble with this)

The post process stack (v1) has been deprecated for a while and is not really recommended for mobile development but depending on which effects you are using and if you tweak them carefully, they will work with XFur Mobile. Again, the most important glitches you may find are slight ghosting with motion vector based effects and incorrect depth testing with some depth based effects in forward rendering.

Hope this helps!

37. Fenrizwolf

Fenrizwolf

Thanks for the reply. Yeah the project involves mobile and other platforms too, so mobile run some bloom and colour grading, but other platforms are making use of antialiasing and AO ontop of the bloom and colour grading. I was looking for something that could be added to the project and work for all platforms. Thanks for your help.

38. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

No worries, glad to help :)

And yes, using deferred + full variant + ao + fxaa in desktop while basic + forward + fxaa on mobile should work just fine, but in any case we are going to make many important changes and improvements regarding all this for Xfur Studio 2, to ensure a smoother workflow.

Thanks for your interest in our tool and have a great day!

39. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

XFur Mobile will stay on sale until this weekend, so remember to grab your copy before it returns to its original price of 50 USD ! :)

This is as well a small reminder that a new update for XFur Mobile is on its way to be approved between the end of September and the first days of October so stay tuned for more info about it !

40. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

This small update is to let you know that there will be a delay with the upcoming update to version 1.3 due to technical issues on the Asset Store and that the sale has officially ended, with XFur Mobile returning to its usual price :)

We hope you have a great week!

41. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

XFur Mobile version 1.3 is now ready for approval and will be available next week, with even more features from XFur Studio 1.9.2 having been ported, including a more robust Physics module, better performance, a more flexible way of handling the Mesh databases and additional control over the way fur profiles are handled.

We hope this update will be very helpful for you and remember, it will go live in a few days ! :)

42. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

XFur Mobile is part of the "New Assets from 2019" sale and will be available with a 30% off until November 1. Head to the Asset Store and grab your copy now !

XFur Mobile 1.3 has also been sent for approval to the store and will be available for download very soon :)

43. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Version 1.3 is now available with the following improvements :
    • New parameters for the physics module, including custom bone definitions (BETA)
    • New FX Module controls over LOD interaction (BETA)
    • New, improved randomization system
    • New explicit mesh index when assigning meshes from a database
    • Internal code and features updated to better match the latest release of XFur Studio™ for Desktop (1.9.2)

We hope this new release will be very helpful to all of you. Have a great day ! :)

44. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Version 1.35 is coming in mid November with a series of improvements on performance and internal resources management.

This post is also to remind you that XFur Mobile will be on discount until November 1st at midnight, so make sure to grab your copy with a 30% off before the discount is over ! :)

45. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

With the sale now over, XFur Mobile is back to its normal 50 USD price ! :)

46. sarebots2

sarebots2

Hi,

After exporting fur data in the Xfur_Painter scene, exiting the play mode and assigning the two png's mask and groom in fur data 0 and fur data 1 respectively, I'm unable to paint/use the tools on the model any further. Is there a solution to that or do all the changes have to be done in 1 go? Also, is it possible to edit the fur data in realtime on build?

47. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

Hi there!

I'll ask you to please contact us through our email or a pm so we can keep track of this request more easily and ask you for additional information.

Firstly though, I would check that the exported textures are correctly marked as read/write ready and that the character is in "Full" mode rather than "Basic"

The fur data can be edited through code since those textures are stored in public variables. Xfur Painter itself can be a good starting point to make your own runtime version of a fur editor since, besides some editor only functions to save and load resources, most of xfur painter is runtime compatible code.

We hope this helps!

48. sarebots2

sarebots2

Thanks for the answer to my inquiry.
    The exported textures are in fact, marked as read/write ready and quality mode is full but I'm still experiencing the issue, I'll email you the details.

49. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

XFur Mobile is now on sale for the Cyberweek sale ! Get it with a 50% off, for just 25 USD until December 12

50. IrrSoft

IrrSoft

An urgent patch with some fixes for prefab instantiation under Unity 2018.3+ is coming later this week. We hope it will help your workflow a lot ! :)