Search Unity

First Published Android game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by djc-smithers, Feb 20, 2014.

1. djc-smithers

djc-smithers

Hello everyone, I am so exited right now because for the past several weeks I have been working on my first android game. It is a spaceship game where you are flying upward and dodging meteors. I would really apreciate it if you downloaded my game and gave it a review.
    thank you Unity2d

here is my game

2. Christian-Tucker

Christian-Tucker

I looked at this thread for a moment before realizing the text "here is my game" was actually the link.
    Then I got to the page to see an 8-bit pixel art game that was 12MB in size, which threw me off a bit, but you know. It's a game, right? :3

The Description of the game "You are a pilot that is running away from earth to get away from a meteor shower. Will you make it out alive?" seems a bit strange to me.

Bugs: (Samsung Galaxy S3)

• You can't just start playing the game, you must first go into options and set the sensativity, I was getting aggrivated with the game because I couldn't move.
    • When you shoot an "Meteor" or "Asteroid" or whatever, the particle (or whatever you used on destruction) freezes on the screen and does not go away.

Rated 3 stars until bugs above are fixed.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  3. GeneBox

GeneBox

Screenshots or / and a video are a must, the rules people, the rules!
    On the topic though, I like the style.