Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

First Person Cutscene

Discussion in 'Virtual Production' started by Riario93, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Riario93

Riario93

Hello everyone,

I am building a FPS horror game and I want to implement some cutScene animation during gameplay. from the uploaded pictures you can see my Player and camera setup I am using (With cinemachine).

the cut scene i want to do is simple. once out from a door I will trigger an animation/Timeline and the player with camera will automatically move forward. The animation itself is pretty simple to do with or without cinemachine.
    WHat I am not sure about is how do I smooth the camera from "Gameplay mode" to Animation if you know what I mean. Main reason for that obviously is that is impossible to pass the trigger with the same Transform of the animation at start. So I need something that will link smoothly the transform from gameplay to animation.

Also once the animation is done I want to keep play from the last transform of the animation.

I hope I can do this with the same camera of the player without using multiple cameras.

thanks guys

2. Riario93

Riario93

Here is the setup

Attached Files:

3. Riario93

Riario93

Vcam1

Attached Files:

4. unity_9209EA60F40DB5A02F8E

unity_9209EA60F40DB5A02F8E

Have you find the solution of this problem ??