Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

First Game project! Critique Welcomed!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by lulznoodle, Apr 20, 2012.

1. lulznoodle

lulznoodle

Hello, I've been using 3D software for the past year or two and has always been interessted in finding someone to actually create a game with, and by just a coincidense i stumbled upon a programmer (while playing World of warcraft) and we decided to start our own project.

I have no previous experience at all from game creation, so everything is new, the Unity interface, Terrain creator etc, but as i don't want to do anything half-assed i still went through with this enormous project.

The game will have a Top-down (Third person) camera with hack n' slash combat style to it with a few twists wich will hopefully bring some new light to the game genre.

THESE PICTURES ARE AFTER 5 DAYS OF WORK AND MY FIRST PROJECT!

http://isakbolin.carbonmade.com/projects/4312312#1

Screenshots from actual game at the end, and yes we decided that we like the Toon shader. :)

On a note, if anyone that's a good character modeller we're in need of that for our project. ;)

2. herpderpy

herpderpy

Honestly, I like the models.

They're different to what you usually see and have quite a unique art style. Keep up the good work, I like it!

3. PixelWyrm

PixelWyrm

Wow very well done. Very good balance between realistic and cartoon looking graphics. Sometimes people try too hard to make graphics ultra-realistic, but I like what you've done here!

4. rextr09

rextr09

Here I see again.... Working with an artist is the key success in a game development. This game definitely will rock. Good luck!