Search Unity

Assets First and Third person games starter scripting pack

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by chris_sarama, Sep 19, 2017.

1. chris_sarama

chris_sarama

Download at http://www.angrycomputernerd.com/unity-scripts.html

Now available for download the AngryComputerNerd package 1.1.

This package is primarily intended for programmers who want to design first and third person games. In the package you'll find several control samples including advanced camera and physics scripts. As a bonus I added in samples for effects , chat boxes and much more. Best of all , it's absolutely free !

All of the scripts have been thoroughly test and ready for deployment into games. I will make additions to the package over time but each new release will maintain backwards compatibility.

If you have any issues I would appreciate feedback.

Thanks and enjoy,
    Chris a.k.a. Seikatsu.

JoMaHo likes this.
  2. chris_sarama

chris_sarama

Bump for updates :>

3. tawdry

tawdry

Tried to download but does not work just opens up a list in a new window:(

4. chris_sarama

chris_sarama

Thanks for the update. I accidentally uploaded the the inputmanager file twice. The correct files have been uploaded and in zip compressed format so they should download properly. Once you've added the unity package to your project make sure to add the inputmanager to your project settings folders. Be warned though this will overwrite any input settings so you may want to try this out in an empty project first.

5. tawdry

tawdry

Cool thx will def be trying them out