Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Finished.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I_Am_DreReid, Aug 15, 2019.

1. I_Am_DreReid

I_Am_DreReid

So I've finally finished making my first game and I must say am proud, one single tear fell from my eye. It ant got no errors and no bugs. Every button presses and every scene loads, I could almost orgasm.
    So I built it and save it to a folder. Started the app, saw the unity logo, then my logo, then my logo again for the next 15 minutes. So I think to maself "this can't be right". Fired up the project and checked the logo scene, damn thing was loading the splash screen.
    So I fixed it and rebuilt it and fired up the app again this time it goes to the next scene, ecstasy pours over me. I fiddle with every button and stuff and they work but uhhh the ui. .... They look like hobbits.
    So I tried to play a level, level loads and as soon as it loads my eye just barely glimpse the platforms moving faster than the speed of light. Ok then guess I have to adjust the platform speeds, then I look real careful at the screen......the goddamn menu bar is in the middle of the screen dead center.
    So I saved, shut down unity, backed up the data and chucked the laptop through the window. Please pm me to send donations for a new desktop computer and some window blades. K thnx bye.

2. ADNCG

ADNCG

What kind of evil person looks down on hobbits.

LukeDawn and deliquescator like this.
  3. Antypodish

Antypodish

Yeah, life can be lovely :)

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

So you "finished" without ever having made a build before? :p

5. I_Am_DreReid

I_Am_DreReid

I was sooooo sure of myself Lol.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  6. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

I just bought a cheap couch from goodwill, smashed my windshield putting it on the roof. Nothing to do with gave dev, everything to do with being an idiot.

Good luck getting new laptop.

I_Am_DreReid and Joe-Censored like this.