Search Unity

Finished building my game for Android but it doesn't work on some phones.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ManradGames, Jan 12, 2020.

1. ManradGames

ManradGames

I have no idea why the game has suddenly refused to run on some phones. It was working some days ago. Whenever someone tries to install the game, it just stops at the install interface and the phone wouldn't show the "open" button. The app also doesn't appear on their home screen. So no way they can open the game. Urgent please.

2. dominykasm

dominykasm

Unity Technologies

Hi, could you note me the version of Unity you're using, the devices that you're trying to install the app on?
    Is this happening in Google Play?

3. ManradGames

ManradGames

I'm using Unity version 2018.4.14f1. I'm trying to test on Android devices. The game is not on Play Store yet.

4. dominykasm

dominykasm

Unity Technologies

So are you doing a "Build and run"? If so could you attach an Editor.log file?

5. ManradGames

ManradGames

I'm not doing a build and run per se. I usually just build it and send the apk to different Android phones to test.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

7. Ryandj3

Ryandj3

I have the same issue the game installs but like a process instead of a game. So it's in apps undersettings but no where to be able to launch said game.
    Logs are blank as nothing is trying to be launched just installs to phone and that's it.

8. Huldor

Huldor

Same here!
    My game has install issues with Android 10 phones and some other phones as well. With a message in the google play-store that there phone is not supported. It seems to happen very randomly, i have updated everything, deleted all google SDK's, re-installed unity and android studio but nothing helps...