Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Finger Soccer: Realtime football game kit (+ new separate online multiplayer addon)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Kasaie, Sep 17, 2015.

1. haiderdost

haiderdost

Thanks for the reply. Your asset looks really cool and I think you should look into using "Mirror" as it is free and I think it will be a booster if you add "Mirror" and "Photon" both options to your asset.

Kasaie likes this.
  2. unity_C7C4188E124A1B062B43

unity_C7C4188E124A1B062B43

I just downloaded the update and I don't see the option of "League" or "Crazy"

3. Kasaie

Kasaie

Hi. You need to use Unity 2020.1.15f1 or higher to see (& be able to download) the new update.

4. Kasaie

Kasaie

Great news! Finger Soccer Online is going fully 3D! playing football with your fingers has never been this fun!

finger-soccer-online-3d-01.png

finger-soccer-online-3d-02.png

5. Kasaie

Kasaie

Check this new trailer for "Finger Soccer 3D online pvp":

6. Kasaie

Kasaie

7. edinho09

edinho09

I tested the game and saw that there is a small delay in the game will you correct this delay? I think you missed using rb.force in the game script

8. Kasaie

Kasaie

Can you send me a video record showing the delay you are talking about? There might be an issue with your ping being high so it results in delay with the movements.

9. edinho09

edinho09

lag

10. Kasaie

Kasaie

This is due to high ping (ping > 150ms) on the machine that used to capture the video. On networks with low latency and pings, you won't notice any sort of lags.

11. edinho09

edinho09

gameObject.transform.position = gameObject.transform.position + vector * (nun2 / 2000)

I was watching your game and I saw something doing this here there is no lag, the game is smooth.
    but there is a little problem every now and then the pieces are in a little different position. But here's a tip, if you understand a lot, you can find a way to make up for this small difference and make the game smooth regardless of region and ping

12. Kasaie

Kasaie

Update v1.1 for "Finger Soccer 3D Online PvP" is out:
    - Added a new (second) player model for player 2 and AI. Now you can have two different teams with different type of players.
    - Added a new goalkeeper model for both sides. The goalkeeper comes with its own dedicated animation moves.
    - Added a new "experimental" 3d stadium with neon style. You can manually enable it inside the "Game" scene. If you want to do so, you need to disable the old stadium object as well.
    - Added a new intelligent commentator. You can record different audio clips for various events that can occur inside the game (goal, hitting the post, performing a good/bad shot, colliding with another player, match begin/end/tie states, etc) and simply add them to commentator interface and enjoy a lively game that corresponds to in-game events)

13. Kasaie

Kasaie

14. mariberguling

mariberguling

hi im using unity 2022.3.1f1, when i run the game in unity and click to league, nothing happen.

2. how to unlock all formation and team/

thanks

15. Kasaie

Kasaie

Hi @mariberguling

1. Please run the game in Unity 2020.3.30f1 (64-bit) and see if it works.
    2. You need to buy them using coins from the in-game shop.

16. mariberguling

mariberguling

hi
    i want to disable the lock function, user can play all team and formation without buy. How?

17. Kasaie

Kasaie