Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding a team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdamZX1, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamZX1

AdamZX1

Hello fellow beginner and advanced developers!!

I am Ammar, a Computer Science student and amateur Unity developer who is going to specialize in Video Games Development and Computer Graphics in the next semester, i am also looking to team up with fun partners in order to share knowledge and benefit each other.

I have no specific project in my mind currently, however, if you are interested we certainly can create one together and work on it for both education and fun purposes !!

Also, if you have an idea or already working on one, i would be delighted to help !!

Cheers ! :)

2. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

good luck, they'll refer you to unity connect for stuff like this.

i recommend building some simple game prototypes on your own to get started. if you make something pretty cool it will be a lot easier to find a beginner artist who might plug in some art for you game then. If you are still in the phase of mostly learning through practice, adding on team dynamics on top of that can be overwhelming.

AdamZX1, Ryiah and MadeFromPolygons like this.
  3. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Learn the craft and then worry about assembling a team.

Your not going to do your studies much favor by adding in all the issues faced with working with a remote team on top of them. I am not saying its not do-able, but really if your a student your aim should be to get the best grade possible and that really should take up most of your time outside of university in order to get a top degree (1st class honours etc). Making a unity team will sap way more time than you expect from your studies.

For now your much better off creating small games alone and posting them on here for feedback from others, as a starting point. Again, make sure what your doing is relevant to your studies, otherwise your losing on one front to win on another. You can always study this stuff after you get a good grade, its going nowhere.

AdamZX1 and Ryiah like this.
  4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Use Unity Connect for collaboration.

AdamZX1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.