Search Unity

Find your way in-game - The Simple In-Game GPS Asset

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Enjoy_Life, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Enjoy_Life

Enjoy_Life

We are two students from Germany. My Girlfriend, that is responsible for most graphical work and me responsible for coding and the store items itself.
    She started working on 3D models a while ago and I thought about presenting them in the Asset Store. That was round about a year after I started developing a game in Unity. She loved that idea and jumped on.
    I think we are able to provide great content for a good price.

To my coding experience: I finished my 3 years of training (in a German company) to be a developer one year ago. Since then I started to study applied computer science.

We would love if you check out our assets and give it a try. And always remember our slogan: Enjoy Life!

Now create something awesome with our Assets! And let us know if you actually did something with them.

The journey is the reward! But sometimes the way is hard to find. With this asset, you are able to make a GPS system for your game.
    This asset will provide you with everything you need to make a GPS up and run it.

Place the nodes you need, connect them and modify the connection to fit your road. Then refresh the distances and you GPS is ready to go.
    This GPS will work in 3D and in 2D.

This pack includes:
    • Full source code! To ensure that you can really use this asset the way you want it, you can access all code used for this asset that we created.
    • A Guide to start using the asset
    • A full documentation for the source code
    • Some 2D textures like roads, grass etc.
    • A 2D Car
    • And last but not least: A full working GPS.

You can find the Asset in the Asset Store.

Please feel free to send us any feedback. We would love to see if you used our work in your game. And if you miss anything, just tell us here.

Thanks for your time and always enjoy your life :)

2. chrisfoster3d

chrisfoster3d

I'm checking out your asset right now.

The links take me directly to the asset stores front page though. The links are correct, it seems like unity may not like you direct linking past the store front to your assets page. I'm using chrome if that makes a difference, but I thought I would let you know.

3. Enjoy_Life

Enjoy_Life

Hey Chros-Forster,

I can confirm that behavior... Don't know why. But if you just type Simple In-Game GPS the first asset (with the same Icon as this post has at the Top) you will find the assert. Hote that helps.

Sorry for the late reply I was away for a couple of days...