Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games Find with Seoul [Puzzle / Story] for Android, PC

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by ryusiin, Apr 21, 2023.

1. ryusiin

ryusiin

Find with Seoul

Download: Google Play / Steam

Genre

• Puzzle + Adventure
    Game Introduction

• Solve simple 3-match puzzles while enjoying the story of clones in Seoul in a post-cyberpunk dystopian world.
    Game Story
    • Seoul is in a post-cyberpunk dystopian world now.
    • Cleaning robot LJ8 accidentally meets a discarded clone named Charashi.
    • Charashi, who has ungraded and can't even buy a piece of bread, seems hopeless and without hope, but LJ8 doesn't think so.
    • Find out how Charashi changes after meeting LJ8.
    Main Character Introduction
    • LJ8

• LJ8 is a cleaning robot that cleans an alley in Seoul.
      • She comes across a discarded clone named Charashi and starts a new life.
    • Charashi

• Charashi is a discarded clone.
      • She has no rank, which could be considered a clone's human right, but she never gets sad.
      • Since meeting LJ8, she has started to gain confidence.
    • Poki

• Poki is a clone who is close friends with LJ8.
      • She feels comfortable when she is with LJ8.
    Roadmap

Creator

Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
  2. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Future Cat Labs] Devlog #1

• Fix the UIs
      • Writing the stories
      • Create the theatre scene
      • Create the option
    Log
    : Nice to meet you too.
    : This is my first devlog for this game.
    : I'll try to make this game valuable.
    : Therefore, please share your suggestions and feedback with me.
    : Thank you.

3. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Future Cat Labs] Devlog #2

Develop

• Add new story: Stage 1
    • Add new story: Epilogue
    • Beta version release
    • Bug fix

Last edited: May 6, 2023
  4. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Future Cat Labs] Devlog #3

Develop
    • Namsan Tower Mode(Infinity Mode)
    • Lobby Customise
    • Update Beta version: Google Play
    • Bug fix

5. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #4

Develop
    • Character Skill
    • DLC Chapter 1 > Chronicle: Lorica Clones
    • Prepare to Release: Google Play
    • Bug fix

6. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #6

Download: GooglePlay
    Develop

• Create the PC Version
    • Fix bugs

7. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #7

Download: GooglePlay / Steam
    Develop

• Create the PC Version
    • Adjust the lobby UI for the next scenario
    • Fix bugs

8. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #8

Hello, everyone!

We wanted to share some exciting updates with you about the progress we've made on Find with Seoul this week. Here's what we've been up to:

PC Version In Progress: We are currently in the process of creating a PC version of our game to expand our reach to more players. We are committed to bringing you a smooth and enjoyable gaming experience on this platform.

Next Scenario Preparation: In addition to the PC version, we are also diligently preparing the next scenario. We are making sure that the new content is engaging and continues the intriguing storyline you all love.

Bug Fixes: As always, improving the game's performance and stability is a top priority. We've been working hard to squash bugs to ensure a smoother gaming experience.

As development continues, we're excited about the progress we're making and look forward to sharing more updates with you soon. As always, we appreciate your support and feedback.

Best Regards

9. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #9

Hello, dear players!

Today, I am thrilled to provide an update on Find with Seoul's progress since its Early Access release.
    I've been working tirelessly on enhancing the game, and your participation has been instrumental in shaping its current state.
    Firstly, I am incredibly thankful for your support.
    It's because of you that I have managed to hit my initial targets for this game.

Interestingly, I've noticed the PC launch has significantly outperformed the mobile version, which was an unexpected, yet very welcome development.
    Because of this overwhelming response, I've decided to adjust my roadmap and focus primarily on the PC gaming experience.

This week, I am working on tailoring all UI and user convenience features specifically for our PC players.
    In the coming weeks, I'm excited to share that I plan to further enhance the narrative experience by adding English and Japanese voiceovers to the game.

Your feedback and questions are always welcome.
    Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any thoughts or suggestions.
    Your input is vital in improving and growing Find with Seoul.

Once again, thank you for your unwavering love for Find with Seoul.

I am truly excited to continue this development journey with you.

10. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #11

Dear players,

I'm thrilled to share the 11th Find with Seoul development diary. Your engagement has been essential in shaping our game, and I'm grateful for your support.

We are currently revamping the game's UI, a task proving more challenging than anticipated. Despite this, I'm confident the result will enhance your gaming experience. I hope to unveil this new UI style next week, which promises to fundamentally change the gameplay and narrative progression.

Additionally, we are considering the addition of a new character. Although still in the planning stages, we aim for these potential additions to enrich your journey within Find with Seoul.

Please continue to share your invaluable feedback, as it's instrumental to our game's improvement.

Thank you for your dedication to Find with Seoul. I look forward to our ongoing journey together.

Best,
    Future Cat Labs

11. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #12

Dear players,

Welcome back to the Find with Seoul development diary! Your ongoing support and dedication have been instrumental to the evolution of our game, and we can't thank you enough for that.

We're pleased to announce that we've implemented a new stage progression UI. This revamped interface is designed to enhance your gameplay and provide a more seamless narrative journey.

Moreover, we've prepared a sneak peek into our upcoming story in the form of a short prologue. We regret to inform you that no new characters will be introduced just yet, but please stay tuned for future updates.

Looking forward to the week ahead, we'll be focusing on the development of the next story, alongside introducing additional resolution options to fine-tune your gaming experience.

As always, we appreciate your invaluable feedback, which plays a vital role in the continuous improvement of Find with Seoul.

Thank you for being part of our journey. We can't wait to deliver more exciting updates in the coming weeks.

Best regards,
    Future Cat Labs

12. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #13

Dear players,

I'm thrilled to share the 13th installment of the Find with Seoul development diary. As the sole developer, your constant engagement and support have been fundamental in shaping this game, and I can't express my appreciation enough.

At present, I'm hard at work implementing new option features to the game. This task has proven to be more complex than anticipated, but I'm confident that the enhancements will greatly improve your gaming experience. I can't wait to show you what's coming soon.

In addition to this, I'm also crafting new storylines to further enrich the Find with Seoul universe. The creation of captivating narratives is an ongoing process, and I'm excited about the progress made so far.

Your feedback continues to be invaluable, playing a vital role in refining and improving the game. Please keep your thoughts and comments coming.

Thank you once again for your continued dedication and support. I eagerly look forward to continuing this development journey with you.

Best,
    Future Cat Labs

13. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #14

Dear players,

Exciting news! I'm thrilled to share the 14th installment of the Find with Seoul development diary. Your continued support and feedback have been invaluable in shaping this game, and I can't thank you enough.

I've been hard at work, adding resolution options to the game. Though it has proven a bit of a challenge, I'm confident that this new feature will significantly enhance your gameplay experience.

Furthermore, I'm delighted to announce the addition of Spanish to the language options in the game. This has been a substantial undertaking, and I hope this brings a more inclusive and accessible experience for our Spanish-speaking players.

In addition to these enhancements, rest assured that the crafting of captivating storylines continues. Developing the narratives is an ongoing process, and I'm excited about the progress made so far.

Your feedback continues to be instrumental in the game's improvement. I eagerly anticipate hearing your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you again for your unwavering support for Find with Seoul. Stay tuned for more updates on our journey together.

Best,
    Future Cat Labs

14. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #15

Hello players,

I am thrilled to bring you the 15th installment of the Find with Seoul development diary. The continued support and interest you show this project are what fuel my motivation to strive for the best.

In this update, I am pleased to report that a number of bugs that were affecting the gameplay have been fixed. This challenging task should substantially improve your experience and enjoyment of the game.

In the meantime, the creation of new storylines, characters, and stages continues. This is a laborious yet rewarding process, and I am committed to adding depth and excitement to your experience of the game.

I am working diligently to unveil the first new stage by August. It's an ambitious goal, but I'm up to the challenge. I believe that the addition of this new stage will further elevate the fun and thrill of Find with Seoul.

Thank you again for your ongoing support. I'm excited about what's to come and hope you are too!

Best,
    Future Cat Labs

15. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #16

Hey players, it's Jay from Future Cat Labs! ✨

Welcome to the 16th development diary for Find with Seoul! Your cheers and cheers are my super power to create the coolest game ever!

Update Time!

First Stage of the New Chapter Complete!
    A new adventure awaits you in Find with Seoul! I've worked my socks off to bring you the first stage of a brand-new chapter. Get ready for a fresh journey filled with surprises and fun!
    Say Nǐ hǎo to Chinese Language Support!
    Now, more friends can join the fun! I've added Chinese language support to make our game more friendly for everyone.
    What's Cooking?

Making Characters Cuter and Cooler!
    I know you love our game's characters, but wait, there's more! I'm brainstorming ways to make them even more attractive and charismatic. They'll make your heart go doki-doki soon!
    You know, creating games is not all rainbows and cupcakes, but your love and support make everything sooooo much better!

I can't wait to show you what I have in store for Find with Seoul! Stay tuned, and keep being awesome!

Hugs and high-fives,
    Jay at Future Cat Labs

P.S. Your ideas and feedback are like treasure chests to me! Feel free to share them anytime.

16. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #17

Hey players, Jay from Future Cat Labs here!

Welcome to the 17th development diary for Find with Seoul! Your cheers are the wind beneath my coding wings, making me soar to create a game that'll make your heart race!

No New Updates This Week, But...

Character Charms Galore!
    Oh, I'm cooking up something special! I'm working hard to make our characters more attractive and full of personality. Their skills are getting a magical touch to make them even more special. You'll fall in love with them all over again, I promise!
    Improving Convenience, One Step at a Time!
    It's all in the details, my friends. I'm pondering over the little things that'll make your experience smoother and more enjoyable. It's like adding sprinkles to your favorite ice cream!
    I know this might not sound like much, but trust me, these little tweaks and twists are what make Find with Seoul so unique and delightful. It's like adding a cherry on top of your favorite sundae!

As always, thank you for being the most amazing supporters! Keep those game-loving vibes strong, and stay tuned for more fun updates.

Virtual hugs and fist-bumps,
    Jay at Future Cat Labs

P.S. Your ideas and feedback? Still gold to me. Keep them coming!

17. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #18

Hey players, it's Jay from Future Cat Labs!

Welcome to the 18th development diary for Find with Seoul! Your encouragement fuels my creativity and drives me to make this game a work of heart.

No New Updates This Week, but the Wheels Are Turning!

Always Striving for Convenience!
    I'm like a detective with a magnifying glass, still examining those little nooks and crannies that need smoothing out. I'm on a mission to make your experience with Find with Seoul as comfortable as a cozy chair in your favorite cafe.

Cooking Up More Story and Future Plans!
    The plot thickens, and the future's bright! I'm knee-deep in thoughts and sketches, crafting additional storylines, and pondering where our adventure goes next. It's like being a novelist and a game creator rolled into one, and I can't wait to share these new chapters with you.

Although this week may seem quiet, it's been a time of reflection, planning, and laying the groundwork for the exciting twists and turns ahead. Rest assured, the gears are always turning here at Future Cat Labs!

I couldn't do this without your constant support. You're the co-pilots on this thrilling journey, and your feedback and ideas are always welcome.

Wishing you a fantastic gaming week,
    Jay at Future Cat Labs

P.S. Stay tuned, adventurers! The best is yet to come, and I'm beyond thrilled to have you all aboard this incredible ride. Let's keep reaching for the stars together!

18. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #19

Hey players!
    It's Jay from Future Cat Labs, back with the 19th edition of our development diary for 'Find with Seoul.'
    You're the spark that keeps my creative fires burning, and your encouragement means the world.

No Fresh Updates—But I'm Hard at Work!
    I apologize for not rolling out new updates this week. They're brewing, though, and I'm hustling to get them just right for you.

On the Drawing Board: Dynamic Characters
    How cool would it be to see game characters' mouths move when they talk? I'm brainstorming ideas to breathe even more life into our virtual buddies, so they're not just digital mannequins. It's all about the little things that add a dash of realism and a heap of charm.

New Stage Alert!
    A brand-new stage is in the pipeline! My goal is to get it out to you within the month. Fresh story, new challenges, and more fun await!

A Quick Note
    Sorry for the delay in releasing this diary entry. Balancing personal responsibilities, like figuring out living expenses, with game development took a bit more time than I expected. But know that I'm committed to keeping things timely moving forward.

You guys are the wind beneath my wings. Your ongoing support, your invaluable feedback—it's the stuff that dreams are made of.

Wishing you a week full of epic gaming,
    Jay at Future Cat Labs

P.S. Keep those seat belts fastened; the ride is just getting started. So thrilled you're here for the journey. Let's continue to reach new heights together!

19. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #20

Hello players!

Jay here from Future Cat Labs, coming at you with the 20th installment of our 'Find with Seoul' development diary. Your enthusiasm and support are the very fuel that keeps this engine going, so let's get into what's been cooking.

Updates Are on the Way, Just Hang Tight!
    Apologies for the radio silence on new updates. The wheels are definitely turning behind the scenes, and I'm geared up to bring you some new excitement real soon.

In the Lab: Lip-Sync for Written Dialogue
    Ever thought how neat it would be for characters to really "speak" their lines? Well, I've been tinkering with making their lips move in sync with the written text. It's a small detail that I hope adds a whole new layer of immersion.

Stage Navigation via Keyboard
    Switching gears a bit, I'm working on enabling keyboard controls for navigating through the game stages. Your hands won't know what hit 'em!

Upcoming Map: It's Still a Thing!
    If you're itching for fresh terrain, rest assured, a new map is still in the works and I'm aiming to release it this month. It's going to be a game-changer, pun intended.

Thank you for being the co-pilots in this incredible journey. Your continual support and input make all the difference.

Here's to another week of top-notch gaming,
    Jay at Future Cat Labs

P.S. We're in this for the long haul, and the best is still to come. Let's continue to level up together!

20. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #21

Hello players! Jay from Future Cat Labs here with your 21st 'Find with Seoul' development diary. Thanks for sticking with me. Let's get right into it.

About That Map...
    I have to apologize; the promised map isn't ready. I've realized my planning was a bit ambitious, so to get things on track, I've created a roadmap. Expect to see updates on this weekly.

New Monthly Goal: One Map
    Despite the hiccup, delivering a new map within this month is still the main aim. The roadmap should help keep things in focus.

That's the snapshot for now. Your support is my inspiration, and your feedback is always my guide.

Until next week,
    Jay at Future Cat Labs

P.S. Stay tuned, and let's keep leveling up together!

21. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #22

Hello everyone, and welcome to the 22nd development log for "Find with Seoul." I appreciate your continued support, especially during these challenging times.

Progress and Challenges

I'm gradually returning to my original work schedule, but I haven't fully recovered from a lingering sense of lethargy. This has led to delays, and I'm currently behind the initial roadmap. Despite this, I'm committed to catching up and completing all planned tasks by the end of this month.

Current Work

At the moment, I'm working on a new story and map for a character named Cassis, following the existing roadmap. I'm excited about the depth and complexity this will add to the game.

Feedback is Always Welcome

Your feedback is not just welcome; it's invaluable. Whether it's bugs, features, or general thoughts, I'm all ears and eager to improve the game based on your input.

22. ryusiin

ryusiin

[Find with Seoul] Devlog #23

Dear Players,

I apologize sincerely for the unexpected delay in our updates. It was never my intention to keep you waiting, and I regret any disappointment this may have caused.

The delay was largely due to my need to secure a job for my livelihood. I had hoped to balance job hunting with project development, but this proved more challenging than anticipated. My mental focus was divided, and I feel deeply sorry for not meeting your expectations. Creating videos and writing developer logs, which I usually enjoy, unexpectedly became sources of stress, leading to a communication gap. However, I am committed to maintaining regular developer logs, even if they don't always include videos or pictures.

Fortunately, I'm now finding some time to dedicate to this project again as my job interviews and related tasks are concluding. However, there are still a few obligations I need to fulfill, so I cannot promise a fixed timeline for the project's completion at this moment. Please accept my apologies for this uncertainty.

On a positive note, this period of reflection has helped me make some key decisions regarding the project's direction. The narrative will now move forward with two main arcs: 'The Past of LJ8' and 'Charasi's Independence'. The storyline is expected to unfold as follows: 'Past of LJ8' -> 'LJ8 and Charasi' -> 'Charasi's Independence'.

In terms of gameplay, I am exploring puzzle designs that emphasize strategy over luck, though this may require some trial and error. I promise to keep you updated on these developments.

As for the developer logs, they will not adhere to a weekly schedule but will be shared as and when they are ready. My current focus on securing a stable livelihood may impact the regularity of these updates. However, I assure you that I am fully committed to seeing this project through to completion.

I'll be back soon with a more detailed plan. Your understanding and continuous support mean the world to me.

Thank you for your patience and dedication to our journey together.