Search Unity

Finally published my first game, Bit Bounce!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Mikeywalsh, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Mikeywalsh

Mikeywalsh

Hi guys, I would appreciate it if you gave my first game a try and maybe left some constructive criticism! Bit Bounce is an infinite platformer - the aim is to climb as high as you can whilst collecting bits, a currency you can use to buy new characters or come back to life. There's a few traps/hazards in the game right now, and I hope to add more and maybe powerups in the near future, depending on if people like the game or not.

I've been working on it in my spare time outside of work for the past few months and have tried to focus on making it simple and engaging to play. I'm by no means a designer, but I've tried my best to make the game aesthetically pleasing. There's also a global leaderboards and a large variety of achievements to obtain!

Any feedback, no matter how critical, would be very helpful. I feel like my family and friends who've tried out the game are too nice.

Anyway, some feedback would be amazing! The game can be found on the play store here
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mwgames.bitbounce

A gameplay video can also be found here:
    youtu.be/anQSp9KGMhg

2. Mikeywalsh

Mikeywalsh

I couldn't make the links clickable as the spam filter wasn't allowing me to create the post. They should still be good if you copy and paste them though :)