Good day community, this is my first time posting a new thread so i might be violating some rules which am not aware of. I decided to make this post as to help those who went through the same frustrating situation as i did and haven't yet found a solution to it. I tried a couple of solutions ranging from reinstalling redistributables of both 32 bits and 64 bits to deleting previous windows updates to even almost locking my whole hard disk C: security so i will advise caution when taking solutions from the internet. An application named (dependency walker) was used in finding out the cause of the 0xc000007b error by showing the application's dependency (what the application needs in order to run). I noticed that a file msvcp140.dll was x86 in red unlike the rest which were x64 in black so i downloaded both the 32 and 64 versions of msvcp140.dll file from the internet in order to replace it. Sorry forgot the name of the site as to not give wrong site address. The msvcp140.dll location was directed to C:\Windows\System32 folder by the dependency app so i replaced it with the 32 bits version but that didn't work so i tried the 64 bits version and the error 0xc000007b was solved. As a reminder am not sponsored by the app listed above. Just decided to share my 11 days experience and solution to those in need. The culprit of your error might be a different file but at least the app can prove useful in solving such errors.