Yes. I believe I didn't see it right after the update but a little later while working on the setup. One thing I know I did was copy the stretch curves from the Pilot example to my character. Before, that curve was "empty", so it may be related to that. In fact, while working on another character, assigning the Pilot example curve made it significantly worse compared to not having a curve assigned at all (the state directly after the 1.9 update). So, just after the update, the effect is there, but it's easy to miss. With the curves assigned, it's pretty severe. That's with the curve from the Pilot. When I move the curve 0.1 "right", so that the first keyframe is on 1.0 instead of 0.9, and move the second keyframe (which is now at 1.1) down to 0.01 (instead of 0.05), I get better results. The knee still gets bent a little bit but with my offsets, it now looks good enough. Sure, I'll do that. It's not trivial because I still have some dependencies to my main project in my code that sets this up, and it's a MorphId-character which has its own dependencies scattered across the project. But one of my current tasks is putting my avatar system into a separate package, anyways, so that fits in well.