Search Unity

Filtering on build-number and showing build-number in affected versions

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by Bastian_Armada, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Bastian_Armada

Bastian_Armada

I'm looking for a way to filter on build-number and not just version because during development we have multiple different builds as candidates for that version.

When trying to filter on 'App Build' i get this error:
    Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 11.07.26.png
    Do we need to do something special to make this work?

Also i would be very nice if 'Affected version' would append the build-number, as only the version number (0.9) in this case doesn't tell much because we make many builds with that number until its good enough to release.
    Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 11.14.27.png

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

NonPlayerCorey likes this.
  2. NonPlayerCorey

NonPlayerCorey

Came here to ask the same question. App build is a bit misleading too if it's referring to version. We also agree that it would be awesome to know what build number an issue happens on :)

3. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

@Bastian_Armada @Evolht --- Unfortunately, this field was only supported for Performance Reporting for the iOS platform prior to 2018.3. However, we are adding support for all platforms for this field in 2018.3, which is soon to be released in beta.

4. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

@Bastian_Armada - also, in the dashboard, you can apply multiple filters at the same time --- that should allow to filter for reports based on both affected version and build number

5. Bastian_Armada

Bastian_Armada