Search Unity

Bug FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\TI\Documents\noylegendaryninja\googlebuild\nln.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by strikeric11, Aug 26, 2022.

1. strikeric11

strikeric11

I don't know what's happening to unity right now but I think there new version seems buggy I'm using unity 2021.3.8f1. I'm trying to publish my game right now in google play they require that I use api 31 or higher so what I did is First download gradle 6.1.1 and point my gradle in that folder. Second I change classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.6.0' to classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.4.0'. When I build a Mono in scripting backend it's working while if I build using IL2CPP it failed and produces error

Code (CSharp):
    1. FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\TI\Documents\noylegendaryninja\googlebuild\nln.aab'.
    2. System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length () (at <c2a97e0383e8404c9fc0ae19d58f57f1>:0)
    3. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.CheckApksSize.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <4a8943a7ff7048deb64e0a5059f78d1d>:0)
    4. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <4a8943a7ff7048deb64e0a5059f78d1d>:0)
    5. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, AndroidPlayerBuildProgram.Data.AndroidPlayerBuildProgramOutput buildProgramOutput) (at <4a8943a7ff7048deb64e0a5059f78d1d>:0)
    6. UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <4a8943a7ff7048deb64e0a5059f78d1d>:0)
    7. UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.Int32 subtarget, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <5f40cdb07bd44d76a23dad985a4ec283>:0)
    8. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

Android build not building:

Recently (circa July 2022) there have been reports of Unity's installer failing to install the Android Tools.

https://forum.unity.com/threads/cant-build-for-android.1306098/

If it's not that, then here's how to troubleshoot:

First, make a blank project with a single blank scene and prove that it builds successfully.

If it does NOT build, then go fix your Unity installation, or your other tools, such as Android SDK, NDK, JDK, etc.

Until you can build a blank project to the target platform, don't fiddle with anything else.

Once you can build a blank project, now bisect the problem by bringing over parts of your current project and building it one subsystem at a time, perhaps stubbing things out that might trigger compiler errors.

Most often things that prevent building are third-party libraries such as Firebase.

Once you identify the subsystem, go to the documentation for it and make sure you are doing it correctly.

It may also be helpful to work through a tutorial or two for that subsystem.

3. strikeric11

strikeric11

Hi sorry it's the anti virus fault so if someone experiencing this try to allow unity if it still doesn't work try to uninstall your av then build