Search Unity

Assets Fhiz AddOns for uMMORPG3d

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Fhiz, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Fhiz

Fhiz

Hello,
    I develop AddOns for the famous uMMORPG3d asset, maybe this is useful for some (my work is unofficial, i don't work together with the original uMMORPG3d author). Most of my AddOns are FREE, some require a subscription on the Patreon platform.

The AddOns are not available on the asset store yet, but may be a bit later. As this is still a WIP list, the rather complex submission process makes not much sense for such tiny additons to another asset.

To make a long story, short: If you use uMMORPG3d and you want more features than those that ship with the asset, you might take a look at my AddOns.

There are 50+ AddOns available right now, almost all of them are FREE.

https://indie-mmo.net

and also on Discord:

https://discord.gg/DPSqMMy

and on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fhizban

Examples include:

• New Skills
    • New Item Types
    • Teleporters & Spawners
    • Chests
    • PVP Zones
    • Various Skill Effects
    • Crafting
    • Daily Rewards
    • ...and more!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  2. Fhiz

Fhiz

I get asked frequently "what do I get if I subscribe to your Patreon?"
    So here is a list of the currently available VIP AddOns for Patreon subscribers only (the highest tier):

VIP PayPal payment solution for the default Item Mall (allows you to monetize your game, but this won't be allowed on the app stores, as they do not tolerate 3rd party payment solutions).

VIP Harvesting - a proper and full fledged harvesting solution for uMMORPG3d. Allows your players to harvest resource nodes, gain experience in harvesting professions and mine items from those nodes.

VIP Quests - a complete replacement for the default quest system. This system is very similar but provides a lot of extra functionality and gains even more features when combined with my other (free) AddOns. Examples include: Harvest Quests, Visit Npc Quest, Pick Lock Quest, Craft Quest and so on.

Honor Shop - This one will be released by the end of this month. It adds a new shop and multiple, configureable currencies to your game. Players can earn those currencies in various ways, the most important one is by defeating monsters and/or other players (but also via loot drops, quests etc.).

And that covers only the AddOns that have been released until today!

Check out the links above and also my YouTube channel, with lots of movies and explanations of the AddOns:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC31c_fqaRo7B-omggZcMhxA

3. Fhiz

Fhiz

Its time for this weeks updates and new releases. For downloads please check the channels on the Discord server as this is a public message. Also note that all Readme's of all updated AddOns got updated as well.

Updates:

• Tools (L0)- Added weighted randomization and a few functions required for later. Please update this AddOn first!
    • Spawner (L0)- Added weighted randomization plus spawned monsters can now auto-scale their level according to the player who enters the area. You also have a few options how to calculate the new level.
    • Jukebox (L0)- You can now adjust the volume of each audio clip. Please note it's a editor setting, not a ingame setting. Ingame volume adjustment will follow a bit later when i do a options menu. This is useful if your audio clips are too silent/loud by default (depends on the file and how they where recorded).
    • Ballistic Skill Effect, Projectile Impact Skill Effect, Target Damage Skill Effect (L1)- All three AddOns now have the option to spawn one out of many different game objects at random. This allows you to create randomized particles or hit effects (like randomized blood splats). You can even use weighted randomization, so some particles appear more rarely. Please note that this only applies to the Level 1 version of the AddOns. Those are available to Patrons only, thanks for understanding.
    • Lootcrate (L0)- Added support for the new quest feature. Please update this before Quests.
    • Quests (L3)- Now features proper weighted randomization and a new Quest Target: Opening lootcrates. If you setup your crates properly, you can make "pick lock" quests with this quite easily (like open 5 chests via lock-picks).
    New Releases:

• Npc Extened Text (L1) - allows you to add extra welcome texts to Npcs. Its not nearly as powerful as Dialogue System (and you might not need my AddOn if you got DS already). But it adds a bit of flavor to Npcs. Text can have conditions (a few for now, more to be added later) and you can also have random texts displayed.
    • Skill Categories (L1)- This AddOn allows you to sort a characters skills into categories and filter them while browsing the Skills window. This is especially helpful when you have lots of skills in your game (that will be the case in almost every game...)
    Please use the download links as provided on the Discord server, also note that the links change from time to time!

Thats all for this week. Next week I will release a brand new Level 3 VIP AddOn.

Thanks for being with me!

cheers
    -Fhiz

Neviah and BackwoodsGaming like this.
  4. Fhiz

Fhiz

Yes, its update time again. Here is your "homework" for the weekend:

Please note that all Patreon posts are now public, you find the download links of all mentioned AddOns on the Discord server, according to your role.

Also: Please update all AddOns, even if you did so this week already or followed our discussions on Discord. Paste-over as usual!

Free Users & Patrons

• Tools- As mentioned earlier the week, the Tools now offer ways to modify the speed of all entities via Buffs and/or Passive skills. This allows you to create speed increasing buffs, as well as slow buffs or even a snare buff (just reduce speed so much that it practically always results in zero speed on the target). Don't forget to add a max speed to all of your entities. If you forget, this new version will set the max speed to 1.5 times the original agent speed of the entity by default.
    • Teleporter- You can limit usage of teleporters now to players who have specific active quest (so you can make quest based teleporters). This update also prepares the Teleporter for the upcoming "Honor Shop" VIP AddOn.
    Patrons Only

• Friendship System- This is a new VIP AddOn that is now available. It adds another "nice to have" feature to your game. Please note that "hugging" will be automatically available when the "Honor Shop" VIP AddOn is finally released. Have fun installing!
    • Travelroute, Paypal- Both AddOns received little updates in order to prepare them for the upcoming "Honor Shop" AddOn. Please update those as well.
    So Patrons will have to update 4 AddOns and you will have to install one new AddOn this weekend.

-Fhiz

BackwoodsGaming and Neviah like this.
  5. Fhiz

Fhiz

Major update for my UCE Quests AddOn for uMMORPG3d this Friday (Patrons only!
    • On-Screen Quest Tracker
    • Quest Cancellation
    • Quest Filtering
    • Auto Complete Quests
    • ...and more!

6. Fhiz

Fhiz

Major Quests update!

Time to go through the updates of the week:

UCE Tools - Before proceeding, always update your UCE Tools AddOn first. I add new functions almost every day, so please update even if you followed our recent discussion on the Discord channel. Update using the famous paste-over method.

UCE PvP Zones & Realms - Please update this AddOn as well, via the paste-over method. Its just a 1 minute thing. Includes preperations for future AddOns.

UCE Bindpoint - Fixed a critical bug in dedicated environment. Please also update via paste-over method.

UCE QUESTS (Patrons only)

The Quest AddOn received a major update this week, in addition to the usual update process, you also have to install a new UI element and link it's properties correctly. Check out the Readme for details.

Please download directly from the Discord, as this is a public post!

Quest Tracker - The biggest new features is the Quest Tracker UI. A little on screen window now keeps track of up to 5 in-progress Quests (configureable). It can be enabled/disabled via the Quest window itself.

Quest Filter - You can now filter quests in the players Quest window in active and completed ones.

Quest Cancellation - Players can now cancel in-progress Quests if they want. This includes a confirmation window. Cancelled quests can of course be accepted again at the Quest Giver.

Description Cache - The Quest descriptions (this includes the one in the Tracker) are now properly cached. This is the most optimized caching system by now, the timer duration can be configured in the UI if you wand.

Class Quests - You can now limit Quests to player classes, they will only show up if the player has one of the allowed classes. If you leave the "Available To Class" field empty, it will be available to all classes.

Class Rewards - You can now setup one or more class based rewards. Please note this overrides reward probability: The script first checks if there are class based rewards and if the player has a matching class and then chooses that reward. If that fails, the script continues to hand out the remaining rewards at random.

Quest Auto Complete - A new option now allows Quests to be auto-completed when all requirements are met. So players do not have to return to the Quest-giver to get their rewards.

Thanks for being with me
    -Fhiz

PS: Check out my post "Common Mistakes & Practices" for solutions to common problems regarding uMMORPG and Unity.

7. Fhiz

Fhiz

We had a whole lot of updates for my uMMORPG3d AddOns (website) over the weekend:

+ UCE QUESTS - Fixed a Critical bug in dedicated, please update using paste-over !
    + UCE QUESTS - Added a new feature (gain item when quest is accepted)
    + UCE QUESTS - You can now build "Delivery Quests"
    + UCE QUESTS - Fixed glitch on dedicated, fixed glitch on questlogs
    + UCE PVP ZONE - Fixed glitch on dedicated
    + UCE EXPLORATION - Fixed glitch on dedicated
    + UCE SANCTUARY - Fixed glitch on dedicated
    + UCE PVP ZONE - Fixed glitch on dedicated
    + UCE Skill Summon Object (extended functionality)
    + UCE Item Summon Object (same as above but as Item)
    + UCE Item Taunt (same as Taunt skill but as Item)
    + UCE Ballistic Skill Effect - Fixed glitch on dedicated
    + UCE Projectile Impact Skill Effect - Fixed glitch on dedicated
    + UCE Target Damage Impact Skill Effect - Fixed glitch on dedicated
    + UCE NPC HEALER - You can now differentiate between removing Buffs and/or removing Nerfs.

Also feel free to check out my Discord Server as well as my Patreon Page

8. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

@Fhiz - Unity forums needs a LOVE button! I'm still slowly working on digging into your addons. And for those on the fence about @Fhiz's Patreon, I subscribed without hesitation and I haven't even made it to installing any of the subscriber only assets. Just seeing the way he supports ALL of his users with updates and new addons (both paid and free) shows his commitment to the community and makes the subscription money well spent!

I'm hoping to dig back into uMMORPG here within the next couple of weeks, updating my existing Fhiz addons and adding some of the new goodies into my test environment. Just have to get caught up on other work first.

Keep up the AWESOME work, @Fhiz!!

Fhiz likes this.
  9. Fhiz

Fhiz

@Shawn67 Thank you!

Update to uMMORPG 1.138 is complete - all of my AddOns are compatible and supported!

List of changed AddOns:

+ UCE TOOLS - updated to 1.138 / merged the new uMMORPG speed with my UCE speed
    Also added the option to patch your files using BSDiff. Requires some changes and adjustments compared to previous versions.
    + UCE CHARACTER SELECTOR - updated to 1.138
    + UCE GUILD WAREHOUSE - updated to 1.138
    + UCE DATABASE CLEANER - updated to 1.138

All other AddOns are compatible and require NO changes/updates !

Releases:

+ UCE ATTRIBUTES - add customizable Attributes to your players
    + UCE WAVE SPAWNER - spawn monsters/objects dynamically, also design monster waves etc.

10. Fhiz

Fhiz

Wave Spawner AddOn released

Thank god it's Friday! Time to go through the updates of the week:

Lots of Maintenance Updates- I published a lot of smaller updates on various AddOns this week, please check the "News" Channel of my Discord Serverfor details. I recommend updating all AddOns as it solves problems on a dedicated server environment.

• UCE ATTRIBUTES (Free)

A conversion of Iamallama's original Attributes AddOn. It has been updated and is now compatible with my other UCE AddOns and Tools. Using the new patching system you can apply the core changes within the blink of an eye. Requires all recent updates (Tools & uMMORPG 1138)!

Will be expanded in the future with additional functionality as well!

• UCE WAVE SPAWNER (Patrons only)

This is a major improvement compared to the free UCE Spawner, with lots of extra functionality added. You can use the regular one as well if you want, so you would have two different spawner types in your project. But the new UCE Wave Spawner has all functionality of the free one built-in, so I recommend you take the time and switch over to the new one instead - it is better in every aspect.

Note: Why should you use a spawner? Simple: If you place 1k monsters in your scene, your server will have to take care of them all, even if no players are online. The networking has a "area of interest" so the monsters won't be updated constantly, but even then - 1k monsters is a lot to take care of. Using a spawner you can spawn/unspawn monsters only at the locations where players are currently present.

Here is the list of new and improved features:

Waves- You can now spawn any number of individual waves. Each wave contains a list of game objects that will be spawned. This way you can have much more variation in your spawns and create sequential incrementing waves with stronger monsters.

Objects- You can - of course - spawn any kind of game object. The spawner now supports: Monsters, my UCE Resource Nodes as well as my UCE Lootcrate out of the box.

Messages- You can send a message to all players inside the spawner area, when a new wave starts.

Options- Lots of new options: Waves can have a probabilitiy of spawning, can be repeatable (so they spawn over and over again), you can set a delay (this way you can stagger waves like after 30 sec, after 60 sec, after 90 sec) and more.

Conditions- You can set special conditions when a wave begins to spawn, the most notable one is "Destroyed Entities". This will spawn the wave only after one or more entities have been destroyed first. You can build very interesting things this way.

Please download directly from Discord, as this is a public post!

Thanks for being with me

-Fhiz

PS: Check out my post "Common Mistakes & Practices" for solutions to common problems regarding uMMORPG and Unity.

11. Fhiz

Fhiz

Updates

Attributes - Now supports attribute modifiers for passive skills, buffs and equipment. also fixed the remaining bugs.

Several maintenance update this week as well:

Tools
    Teleport
    NpcRestriction
    Lootcrate
    Harvesting (Patrons only!)
    Ballistic Skill Effect (Patrons only!)
    Projectile Impact Skill Effect (Patrons only!)

Next up: Honor Shop

Using uMMORPG3d any want more features?

Free AddOns on my website:

Paid VIP AddOns via Patreon:
    https://patreon.com/Fhizban

12. Fhiz

Fhiz

Update Time!

Let's go through the updates of the week:

• Maintenance Updates: I published a whole lot of maintenance updates this week. All changes are absolutely worth it: Bugfixes, stability increases , new features as well as compatability with uMMORPG3d 1.139. Update using the famous paste-over method. The affected AddOns are:

Tools (updated to 1.139)
    HoldMouseToWalk (updated to 1.139)
    Lootcrate (updated to 1.139)
    Harvesting (updated to 1.139)
    Attributes (maintenance)
    Teleporter (maintenance)
    Ballistic Skill Effect (Pro) (maintenance)
    Projectile Impact Skill Effect (Pro) (maintenance)

UCE Crafting Pro (Patrons only) - Major update!
    The Crafting (Pro) AddOn received a major update this week. In addition to the usual update process, you will also have to install new UI elements and replace older ones. Finally you will have to adjust your recipes that you created so far.

I recommend you start the installation all over. Also remove all parts of the previous UCE Crafting AddOn (including the UI). The trouble is worth it!

Please download directly from Discord, as this is a public post!

Crafting Professions - There are now crafting professions, similar to the harvesting professions available. Each with their own experience and levels. Learnable via special items that teach a crafting profession. You can show them ingame by pressing "C".

Craft Experience - Crafting (even failures) now generate experience and craft professions can level up. Recipes can feature a minimum craft profession level.

Automatic UI filters - You don't have to assign categories to the UI manually anymore. Instead the filer buttons are populated automatically.

Workbench Profession - Each workbench is now assigned just one Crafting Profession and only displays matching Recipes. In addition, the filter buttons allow you to sort the recipes of one Craft Profession into subcategories. This makes filtering and browsing recipes much better.

Craft Categories - You can add one more more subcategories to every Craft Profession in your project. Each recipe can be assigned to one subcategory as well. This allows you to split recipes into categories (like "Craft Swords" and "Craft Potions") and then split up the categories even further into subcategories ("Craft Dark Swords" and "Craft Sun Swords" etc.)

Uncraftable Recipe Display - If you learned a recipe but cannot craft it, it will now be displayed in the UI but the "craft" button is disabled.

Multiple Results - Crafting recipes can now generate multiple results. Please note that the items will only be added if the player has enough space!

Icons - Craft recipes and Craft professions now feature assignable icons.

Finally, the AddOn has been updated to 1.139 and a few older bugs have been fixed as well. I removed the previous versions for now, so Crafting (Pro) is the only Crafting AddOn available right now, and its only available to Patrons.

Thanks for being with me
    -Fhiz

13. Fhiz

Fhiz

Time to update this thread a bit:

1. You can get 40+ free AddOns, all up to date for the most recent version of uMMORPG3d on my website:

2. Pledge via Patreon and you get access to enhanced versions and VIP AddOns. Its just 5$ per month:

https://patreon.com/Fhizban

3. Here is a list of the available AddOns so far:

Free:

Tools (always required)
    Ammunition based Equip
    Attache - Attach Game Object(s) to others
    Custom Attributes
    Bindpoint - Custom resurrection point
    Buff Item - Apply Buff via Item
    Character Selector - Visual Character Selection
    Daily Rewards System
    Database Cleaning System
    Destroy On Server - remove obsolete objects from server
    Emotes - Iconic Emotes & Animations to players
    Exploration System
    Floater - Visual Floating Icons on objects
    Global Chat
    Guild Warehouse System
    Hold Mouse To Walk
    Image Overlay - like Name Overlay but as Icon
    Invisible Hint Area
    Item: Revive Players in Area
    Item: Revive Target Player
    Jukebox - Music System
    Level Up Notice
    Lootcrate - Chest/Loot System
    Mail System
    Minion - monsters who follow their master
    Networked Switch - Light Switch
    Npc Healer
    Placeable Object - very simple building system
    Item: Portable Teleporter
    PvP Zone & Realms System
    Sanctuary - offline healing/income
    Skill: Revive Players in Area
    Skill: Revive Target Player
    Skill: Conjure Item
    Item: Launch Target Projectile
    Teleporter Zone System
    Travelroutes Teleporter System
    Terms and Conditions Window
    Timegate Teleporter System

VIP AddOns (Patrons only):

Ballistic Skill Effect - realistic catapult shot etc.
    Entity Effects - client side visual effects on entities
    Equipment Stances
    Item: Convert monster to ally
    Item: Summon object (any)
    Item: Taunt monster
    Loot Rules System
    Npc Extended Dialogue Text
    Projectile Impact Skill Effect
    Skill Categories
    Skill: Convert monster to ally
    Skill: Summon object (any)
    Skill: Taunt monster
    Target Damage Impact SKill Effect (blood splats on close combat hits)
    Teleporter System PRO

Admin Console (soon)
    Crafting System PRO
    Faction System (soon)
    Friendship System
    Harvesting System
    Honor Shop System (soon)
    Mounts (soon)
    PayPal - ingame monetization
    Quests System
    Wave Spawner System

14. Fhiz

Fhiz

• UCE Tools - Before proceeding, always update your UCE Tools AddOn first. I add new functions almost every day, so please update even if you followed our recent discussion on the Discord channel. Update using the famous paste-over method.

As we also got uMMORPG3d updates, several of my AddOns have been updated as well. This also includes new functionality and new free AddOns.

Please bring your AddOns up to date via paste-over method, so they all share the same base version:

Updates (Fixes, new functionality and updates due to uMMORPG3d):

• Tools (as stated above)
    • Crafting Pro (Patrons only)
    • Harvesting (Patrons only)
    • Level Up Notice (free)
    • Invisible Hint (free)
    • Networked Switch (free)
    • Lootcrate (free, uMMORPG3d upfix)
    • Attache (free, uMMORPG3d upfix)
    • PlaceableObject (free, uMMORPG3d upfix)
    • BallisticSkillEffect (free, uMMORPG3d upfix)
    • ProjectileImpactSkillEffect (free, uMMORPG3d upfix)

New Releases:

• Teleporter Pro (Patrons only)
    • Convert Skill (Patrons only)
    • Convert Item (Patrons only)
    • Skill Area Revive (free)
    • Skill Target Revive (free)
    • Item Area Revive (free)
    • Item Target Revive (free)

UCE HONOR SHOP (Patrons only)

It's finally time to release the Honor Shop AddOn - this one took longer than expected, because so many of my other AddOns make use of it. So the functionality grew over time and will continue to grow. For installation, check out the Readme.

Basically, this AddOns adds new, customizable, virtual Currencies (similar to Gold and Coins) to your game. Those Currencies are not items and are awarded directly when the player does certain things in the game. This allows you create new Shops that use alternative Currencies and Prices, adding a lot of diversity to your game items pricing scheme. For example you can create a PVP Currency and make a shop with PVP Items, those items could only be bought using that PVP Currency, they would be unavailable otherwise.

Honor Currencies - You can create as many new currencies as you like, name them and edit their functionality. Please note: Those currencies are "virtual", there are no items, they cannot be stolen/traded/given to other players.
    Honor Shop - A new type of shop that can be added to NPCs, players can spend their Honor Currency there for items that feature a Honor Currency cost.
    Currency Prices - Each Item in the game can now have one or more additional Currency Prices. This adds new ways/costs to obtain that Item via Honor Shops.
    Gain Currency - Players can gain Honor Currencies by various means. This includes defeating Monsters, other Players and Pets.
    Share Currency - When a player gains Currency, a percentage can be shared to online players of: the same Party, the same Guild and/or the same Realm. The percentage depends on the amount of Currency gained and the number of members in the party/guild/Realm.

Note: The "Share to Realm" option requires my PvP Zones AddOn installed!

Extra Functionality - This AddOns unlocks several new features on some of my other AddOns. The most important ones are Quests and the Friendship system. But also the Teleporter and Travelroutes. Check out all of your installed AddOns options, as new ones are automatically unlocked as soon as you install the Honor Shop!

Examples: Quests can now reward Honor Currencies to players as a reward. The Hugging feature of the Friendship system is now enabled. Both Teleporters and Travelroutes can now optionally require Honor Currencies to use them.

This is a very powerful AddOn with lots of possibilities - you can add a whole new layer to your games economy!

Thanks for being with me
    -Fhiz

15. Fhiz

Fhiz

UCETools- Before proceeding, always update your UCE Tools AddOn first. I add new functions almost every day, so please update even if you followed our recent discussion on the Discord channel. Update using the famous paste-over method.

ATTENTION: This time, the Tools update contains modified core changes due to changes how uMMORPG works and a change required for the new PVP Quests. Please take a close look at the required core changes readme!

New Releases

UCESurprise Box (Patronsonly)- be surprised!
    UCELoot Rules (Patronsonly) - requires a core change as stated in Tools!

Updates

UCETools-As explained above, also contains updated Patch files
    UCEJukebox- Fixed a few bugs
    UCEPVP Zone- Bugfix, update requires for PVP Quests!
    UCEWave Spawner- Minor Bugfix

• UCE Quests (Patrons only) - major update!

The Quest AddOn received another major update that introduces PVP QUESTS. Please note this functionality requires a new core change as described in the Tools core changes readmeas well as my PVP ZONES AddOninstalled.

Attention: You will also have to wipe your database by deleting the sqlite file found in your project directory for the update to work!

• PvP Quests - You can now create quests that require the player to defeat other players in combat. You can set a level range based on the players own level (min to max) as well as the amount of players to defeat and of what type they have to be.

The type allows you to do the following:

Kill any other player,
    Kill a player in any guild,
    Kill a player in my guild (requires both to be in a guild),
    Kill a player not in my guild (requires both to be in a guild),

• UCE PayPal (Patrons only) - major update!

The PayPal AddOn received another major update, introducing a bunch of new features:

Purchase Log- Every purchase is now permanently saved in a separate database table, this allows you to track your transactions.

Limited Purchases- You can limit the number of times each product can be purchased by a character. This way you can create limited products and also expansions for your game (like keys to special areas) that can be purchased only once.

Special Offers- You can assign a time slot to each product now as well, that product well be "on Sale" during that time.

Thanks for being with me
    -Fhiz

16. Fhiz

Fhiz

Its maintenance week with several minor updates:

UCETools- Before proceeding, always update your UCE Tools AddOn first. I add new functions almost every day, so please update even if you followed our recent discussion on the Discord channel. Update using the famous paste-over method.

• UCE Jukebox- I fixed several bugs on this one throughout the week, to make it more stable and smooth.

• UCE Harvesting- Fixed a glitch when switching between different Nodes.

• UCE PVP Zone- Several changes on this one, it's also ready for game production finally. Zones are now displayed in the editor, tooltips have been added and you can edit the labels now as well.

Attention: If you update, your PVP Zone settings will be reverted, so you have to do your PVP Zones again. Im sorry - but there are not many properties on the zones anyway and the update is worth it!

• ReadMes - We also updated several ReadMe's (online and offline versions) and moved the first batch of ReadMes to our new system (hosted within Wordpress). Corrected several typos, clarified installation and added screenshots of how to install.

Thanks for being with me -Fhiz

17. Fhiz

Fhiz

Faction System released!

UCEWave Spawner- Fixed a bug where a nil exception is thrown in rare situations. Update via paste-over.

New Releases (both FREE):

UCEItem Reset Skill- Allows players to reset their skills and re-distribute skillpoints (download via Discord).

UCEItem Learn Skill- Allows players to learn a skill by using an item. That skill must be present in the players skill list, but you can make it "invisible" when using my "Skill Categories" AddOn.

New Release (Patrons only):

• UCE Faction System (Patrons only)

The new Faction System allows you to add faction rankings to Npcs, Monsters, Players and Quests. Every players faction ratings can increase and decrease while playing, by attacking monsters (players, pets) of specific factions and by fulfilling faction specific quests. The faction ratings can result in various restrictions.

Customizable Factions- Create new Factions from Scriptable Objects and customize their Faction Levels as well as Aggression Threshold.

Default Faction Ratings- All player classes can begin the game with default ratings of one or more factions.

Faction UI- Press "F" to show the faction window. Faction feature an icon as well as a tooltip with a customizable description. The Faction levels can also have labels like "Exalted".

Change Ratings- There are two ways to change faction ratings: Either by defeating Monsters, Players, Pets or by fulfilling faction specific Quests.

Rating Effects- The faction ratings can have various effects on your players, but you will need to install some of my other AddOns to get the full effect:

Npc Restrictions AddOn- Npcs might not talk to a player anymore when a certain faction requirement is not met.

PvP Zone AddOn- Normally, all "aggressive" monsters attack players. But should the faction rating be high enough, even monsters set to "aggressive" won't attack a player.

Quest AddOn- Quests can not only modify a players faction rating on completion, but also require a certain rating in order to be completable. This allows you to create "Faction Rewards / Faction Achievements" in form of Quests(example: Gain "Exalted" status toward "Orcish Bakers" in order to finish this quest and receive the "Magic Rolling Pin").

Thanks for being with me

-Fhiz

Neviah likes this.
  18. Fhiz

Fhiz

Weekly Updates!
    Weekly Updates!

Just a few maintenance updates this week plus a (smaller) new release:

UCE Honor Shop- Fixed a little typo in the ReadMe.

UCE Emotes- Emojis now correctly follow players Around. This AddOn is now ready for game production.

New Release

+UCE Lottery(Patrons only) - Interactable object in your scene that can have requirements and costs and rewards interacting players with one or more random rewards. You can build a Lottery, a simple vending machine and more with it.

I recommend to combine it with my free Surprise Box AddOn and some Honor Currency to build a true "Gachapon" style gambling system in your game.

Thanks for being with me -Fhiz

19. Fhiz

Fhiz

Hello uMMORPG3d users and fans,
    Happy new year! Its been a while since my last update but the AddOns are still alive and kicking.

My AddOn endeavour is more focused on Discord now, as its easier to maintain and update:

https://discordapp.com/invite/DPSqMMy

Besides that, the website has been updated with a list + ReadMe's of all AddOns available for uMMORPG3d:

In case you're using uMMORPG3d, I provide you with 100+ AddOns now. There is virtually a AddOn for anything related to uMMORPG, from little tools and code snippets to big systems and features.

Thanks for being with me
    -Fhiz

Neviah likes this.
  20. Fhiz

Fhiz

Hello uMMORPG3d users and fans!

As of today, all of my UCE AddOns ship with integrated (optional) mySQL support.
    In addition, my UCE Tools AddOn (free) automatically integrates (optional) mySQL into uMMORPG.
    You can still switch back and forth between SQLite and mySQL, once everything is setup.

This is a major step forward for uMMORPG, as it opens the door for true MMO capability in the future.

UCE AddOns for uMMORPG3d
    Check out the full list of AddOns, their ReadMes and a lot of videos on my website (dont forget that you can open the category drawers by clicking on them):

https://www.indie-mmo.net

On my own's account
    Please Crowdfund a coder!
    For just 5$ monthly via Patreon you not only keep me going, but gain access to all VIP AddOns currently available. Including updates as long as you subscribe. All free users of my AddOns should give it a try for 1 month or 2 - it really helps me to justify all the time put into this.

If you are a uMMORPG3d users, why not give my free AddOns a try first?

PS: A BIG THANK YOU to all my Patrons for supporting me!

PPS: My AddOns are not on the asset store yet, but might be sometime later.

Neviah likes this.
  21. SickaGames1

SickaGames1

Any chance of making uRPG addons?

22. SickaGames1

SickaGames1

@Fhiz convert some over to uRPG!

23. SickaGames1

SickaGames1

Buff Item - Apply Buff via Item
    Character Selector - Visual Character Selection
    Minion - monsters who follow their master
    Npc Healer
    Visual Skill Effect

Pretty much anything relevant to a non MMO game.

24. Fhiz

Fhiz

@SickaGamer Im sorry, but I only do uMMORPG3d (MMO) stuff.

Also, the other Assets by Vis2k do not feature a "AddOn" system that is required for more complex AddOns.

Neviah likes this.
  25. Fhiz

Fhiz

Welcome back uMMORPG3d fans!

The ummorpg asset developed quite a bit, the most recent 1158 update added on-scene instances and more to it. It's author describes it as the "lonewolf developers indie mmo asset" and that describes it quite well.

I provide so called "AddOn's" for that said asset. As MMO's are so incredible complex with tons of features and little things needed, the AddOn system allows for developers to "add on" to the core asset and increase its functionality.

During February, several smaller AddOns have been released - you better check them out on my discord server and website (linked in the first post and in the posts above).

But the two most important changes are:

• My AddOns plus the core asset can now optionally make use of mySQL as database system. This provides you with the option to use either SQLite or mySQL or switch back and forth between those two (data is not transferred). Ideal for testing/development environments (SQLite) and live environments (mySQL).
    • I also released a new Network Zones AddOn that finally allows to have a game server span multiple scenes based on multiple unity instances. This allows a much more dynamic server setup and (almost) unlimited CCU and content.
    https://www.indie-mmo.net

PS: Again, my AddOns are not on the asset store yet, but might be in the future.

26. Fhiz

Fhiz

All of our UCE AddOns have been updated for the most recent uMMORPG3d version 1.166

Plus, a early version of our new website is finally online!
    We add action shots and more detailled information later, but the site already has a lot of uses:

1. It features a Index of all AddOns
    2. You get a first impression of all AddOns
    3. All ReadMe's in once place
    4. Downloads of all free AddOns
    5. Downloads of all Patron AddOns as well The final point is especially helpful for the people who don't want to use Discord, as all AddOns are available from there as well, in the most recent version published.

Enjoy!

https://indie-mmo.net/

Neviah likes this.
  27. Neviah

Neviah

That's awesome man. I hope you never stop making addons!!!

Fhiz likes this.
  28. Fhiz

Fhiz

All AddOns for uMMORPG3d are now compatible with versions 1.166, 1.167 and 1.168

Did a couple of videos to show some AddOns in action:

Harvesting AddOn

Lootcrate (Lootable Chest) AddOn

Neviah likes this.
  29. Fhiz

Fhiz

Obscured Crow did a Video covering the installation of our (free) Tools AddOn for uMMORPG3d:

30. Fhiz

Fhiz

First 160 AddOns finally finished!

We - the Indie-MMO team - code both FREE and VIP AddOns for the famous Unity Asset "uMMORPG3d". This asset allows you to create your very own Indie MMORPG with little coding knowledge. All MMO projects require lots of features and thats what my AddOns provide. Each little AddOn adds a new feature to the uMMORPG3d core asset.

Announcement 1/3

It's Done!

By the time of writing, all 160 UCE AddOns have been feature completed, tested and carefully debugged. This time we checked every nook and cranny - bringing you guaranteed bug-free AddOns for both Server+Play as well as on Dedicated.

If you properly install the AddOns, use them in a way they are intended to, do not modify them - you are guaranteed to encounter no serious (game breaking) bugs.

This is especially important for a MMO environment where you want your server to run for long periods of time.

Of course you are encouraged to modify them and use them as a base for your own code, with a rock-solid foundation like we have it now - its a perfect start for your Indie MMO!

PS: No more updates on the released AddOns for a good while, the update craziness finally ends here.

Announcement 2/3

Now, please do the following:

1. Do your best to update your projects to uMMORPG3d 1.171 - we can only guarantee full compatibility with the 1.171 version for now. This version also has almost no bugs left in the core asset anymore, at least no serious ones.

2. Keep a backup of the 1.171 uMMORPG3d version. There won't be many official updates (neither are anymore required at all) but as said above: We can only guarantee full compatibility and zero issues with 1.171.

3. Update all your AddOns to the latest version that has been marked with 2019.100, I would suggest you update allAddOns that are used in your project, one by one.

We had several hundred bug fixes and its impossible to say which AddOn received a fix where and when, so better update them all.

All three: The Discord Downloads, the Website Downloads as well as the VIP3 backup files are top up to date and ready to go now.

Announcement 3/3

Roadmap - a quick overview what will happen next:

1. Item Drop AddOn (VIP3) - available as early access already (not completely tested yet)

2. Mobile Controls AddOn (VIP3)

3. Full Bundle - a pre-modded project with all AddOns we released so far installed already, you simply import it and start building your game (Note: You still require uMMORPG3d as base, the bundle is useless without)

Thanks for being with us, it's been a blast so far guys!

-Obscured Crow, Ghet & Fhiz

Neviah likes this.
  31. Fhiz

Fhiz

Dear Patrons and Fans,
    After a long period of bugfixes we have prepared a brand-new and very exciting VIP3 AddOn for you: The new World Events & Community Quests AddOn will allow your players to participate in community quests in order to contribute to world events that can permanently change the face of your game world.

This AddOn requires our UCE Quest AddOn as well and taps into almost every other UCE AddOn released so far. In fact, World Events & Community Quests are so powerful - you could base a whole game around it's features.

World Events & Community Quests
    This AddOn allows the creation of community quests that can alter world events that can permanently change the face of your game world. You add new World Event templates to your project and edit them to your liking. Then one of those templates can be linked to a quest as a form of reward. Every player who completes the quest, modifies the global world counter by a set number. This counter is saved permanently and all players can contribute to it.

World Event Template
    The World Event templates allow you to define Thresholds and send out messages or reset the counter when that threshold is met (alongside a few other features).

The true power of this AddOn is unleashed if you combine it with other UCE AddOns, as all UCE Interaction requirements now tap into it. This covers almost any UCE AddOn out there, for example: Teleporters, PVP Zones, Spawners, NPC Restrictions, Hazard Floors, Doors, Network Switches and many many more.

By combining AddOns with UCE Interaction Requirements and the World Events you can unlock new areas, make objects visible or hide them, open new shops, add new monster spawns and a hundred of other things - permanently, to your community as whole - based on the progress of one or more community driven quests!

Crowdfund a bunch of Coders!
    In case you are not a patron yet, the time to pledge to us has now come: We provide you with more than 160 battle tested, bug-free and polished AddOns. And with the new World Events AddOn, you not only get a headstart for your game but a ground-breaking feature that will make your project truly unique.

https://www.patreon.com/Fhizban
    https://www.indie-mmo.net/
    https://discordapp.com/invite/DPSqMMy

Thanks for being with us,
    Obscured Crow, Ghet & Fhiz

32. Fhiz

Fhiz

icuruok and HeadClot88 like this.
  33. technews

technews