Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

FENDT TRIAL 2 + Story

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by slashdotray, Dec 22, 2009.

1. slashdotray

slashdotray

Hi Community,

after all we have "finished" our work.
    The successor of our first tractor game is out!

"FENDT TRIAL 2"
    here you can see details:
    www.kuhbuckel.com
    we are on flickr/facebook/twitter/youtube you can see it on the website

We are really proud to have it on sale.

currently there is only the windows version out, but we will release the mac version soon.

we just want to thank all of the people in this great community, we want to thank the great guys from unity. All the support and the updates of this cool engine.

For all of the small game developers out there :
    If you have an idea for a game, try to do it
    Use the community build up your network right here in this place there are so many cool/helpful/megabrained people around the corner.

In our case:
    We started our "business" 4 years ago and began developing the first version of our game, we are both still working in the FENDT company in germany, it´s not enough to quit here...

We started to do this besides our normal job. And we still have fun :)
    When i say "we" then i mean my brother and me, so a very small company!

After releasing the first version of the game in 2007, we sold some thousands of the game.
    We setup a contract that the FENDT Company has the exclusive selling rights, this is on one side
    hard for us but on the other hand we have a distribution channel, and we have some marketing for our game.

This encouraged us to do a second version with more help from people out of the community.
    So after many sleepless nights and some hundreds of hours we are where we are right now.
    It was often a real test of our patience to create this. But once you created something, and a pallet of your product is arriving at home, the feeling is unbelievable!

The second version now is nearly similar but without the contract "borders".
    Hey and to everybody out there, we know this is still not perfect and there are some "featured" bugs to remove - what we will do in the updated version :)

May we will sell the game in a online shop or something else, we have to think about what to do now !

So now we have created kind of a plattform for some heavy vehicle games/simulators and we have some additional companies who are interessted.....let´s see what the outcome will be.

Again thanks to all of you!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Attached Files: