Search Unity

"Fel-palala" a puzzle game, get your gift/Extend codes for free

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by mamoniem, Feb 14, 2014.

1. mamoniem

mamoniem

The main game done during a game jam with the theme "Lost". But after a while lots of people who played the game was asking for more levels and better controller I was quit busy. But when their request became way too noisy :razz: I decided to hold for a while and rebuild the game. Here this video from almost a year since the original alpha/prototype version.

The game will be launched next month, it still in progress and fine tuning, It will released for Windows, Mac, Linux Ouya. Any other platforms scheduled to few months later.

The good thing is, the full game contain 50 unique level. 10 levels per Galaxy, and the demo is just the first galaxy. But there is extend/gift codes for free, it will unlock one more galaxy for you. So you version will be either 60 level or 15 level instead of 10 or 50 :) To get a code with the game launch, all what you have to do is just follow the facebook page of the developer, because the codes will be thrown there.

The game contain:
    - 50 level (5 galaxies)
    - 10 Extra levels for the special version(one more galaxy), which will be gifted to the people wh helped in the localization and with secret keys for the facebook page fans
    -localized to 15 language
    - have Leaderboards
    - loads of funny and challenging achievements
    -better control system
    -hidden items in the planets
    - more animations
    - 80% different story
    - and the big hit is will be published for other platforms, mostly in the same month.
    - some other funny factors, I would like to let you discover it !

And if you wish to play that one year old prototype, you can still access it, but keep in mind it is protoype only or you can call it pre pre alpha :)
    [SIZE=+2]Facebook Page[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]
    Website[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]
    The old prototype[/SIZE]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014