Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Feedbacks for Packages

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by CelestiaStudio, Sep 6, 2023.

1. CelestiaStudio

CelestiaStudio

Hello everyone, within the last 10 days, we have released 3 asset packages on the asset store. We are delighted with the interest we have received compared to our initial packages. We would like to hear feedback from you, such as what shortcomings you have noticed in these packages and what updates you would like to see. Thank you...

https://assetstore.unity.com/publishers/85696

(You can also review one of our soon to be released assets on sketchfab and provide feedback.)

Attached Files:

2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

That is some beautiful pottery! :)

I wouldn't know what to use this for in a game though, well, besides smashing them to pieces because I played too much Diablo over the years. :D

I spotted a seam issue:
    upload_2023-9-6_13-24-47.png

It's on the third from the left in the front row:
    upload_2023-9-6_13-25-30.png

Actually, there seem to be a more or less noticeable seam on all of them in the same location.

Attached Files:

CelestiaStudio likes this.
  3. CelestiaStudio

CelestiaStudio

Thanks for your feedback. Actually, there is no seam in the textures in the models, but because there are too many materials (150 pieces), sketchfab does not allow to display this much material and it is displayed very slowly. As a solution, we presented all textures combined into one texture for preview purposes only in sketchfab. In fact, the texture of each object is a separate texture file.

For example: This one is for sketchfab
    resim_2023-09-07_111316388.png

This is for assets: resim_2023-09-07_111424439.png

CodeSmile likes this.
  4. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

I see! May be worth adding a note though so users don't see this as a quality issue. ;)

CelestiaStudio likes this.