Search Unity

[Feedback] Posting a Project without TFA

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by zenasprime, Apr 13, 2018.

1. zenasprime

zenasprime

It feels like my Game Project just went into limbo. I have no indication if the project just didn't poof into the wind and I'll never see it again or what the status of it is in the queue of Schrodinger's posts that didn't make it through to some human observer just yet.

I'm really sorry I didn't click on the Two Factor Authentication button, I swear! I'll know better for next time.

:(

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey zenasprime,

Ping us at connect_support@unity3d.com so that we can verify if anything wonky has happened. But currently, I do not see any tickets in our queue so your project should be live.

3. zenasprime

zenasprime

Howdy. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the case. I created the game project for my company here: https://connect.unity.com/t/583db9f1090915001fcefae0

As you can see, there are no game projects being shown.

I'll email connect support if you think that will be easier than just recreating the game project from scratch should it have indeed gotten lost in the cloud somewhere.

4. zenasprime

zenasprime

I ended up re-making the game project. This time making sure to choose the Two Factor Authentication option.