Search Unity

[Feedback Friday #73] - Happy Thanksgiving [11/16/2018]

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Gigiwoo, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Feedback Friday #73 is open until November 30th, 2018.

What are you thankful for? For those in the US, next week brings the last non-commercialized holiday of Thanksgiving. For my part, I'm grateful to live in a world with such amazing games, to work at one of the best studios in the industry, and to have an opportunity to be a part of such a strong Unity community. Technology that helps us bring our ideas to life, people to help us get there, and a place to let our voices be heard. GAME ON!

PS - For those around Orange County California, keep your eyes open for our next Unity Meetup on Thursday, Nov 29th ~7 PM, at the usual spot (440 Exchange, Irvine). See you there.

Gigi

----

Want design feedback for your new game? Then you've found the right thread! Post here to get precious player feedback. Discuss until we lock the thread to start the two week break.

How To Ask For Feedback
    • Show - Pics, videos, or best of all, a playable game!
    • Be Concise - Who's got time for Wall 'O Text? Less is more
    • Post Your Game - Rocco hosts a free webgl site for Unity games: simmer.io/unity
    How To Give Feedback
    • Be Positive - Finding redeeming qualities in the worst of games, is in itself a game
    • Focus On The Design - Not the designer
    • Be Specific - "Your game sucks!" is for nubs
    What To Show
    • Minimally Viable Product (MVP) - Core game play >>> everything else
    • How To Scope Small (Unity tutorial)
    Gigi

[PS - Feedback Friday #72 is here]

Kurt-Dekker likes this.
  2. Serinx

Serinx

I'm taking a little break from my main project and threw together a little isometric building prototype. I'm not sure what I want to do with it (if anything), but it was fun to make and thought I would share!

3. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

This one was quiet - most holidays are. For the next one, perhaps we'll keep it open longer, through the holidays, to let people play.

Good seeing those at the Orange County Unity Meetup last night. See you next time!

Gigi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.