Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for my game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by ss142004, Aug 15, 2017.

?

I want feed back for the ideas

Poll closed Aug 18, 2017.
  1. very good

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. bad

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. very bad

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ss142004

ss142004

I am making an endless running game . I will combine endless running game and real time multiplayer together so that the player can play with whole world in real time rather than playing alone and i will also add some upgration to the character of the game so that it will improve as we upgrade them and become more powerful and stronger so that there will be tough competition between the player who are playing it and they can also choose the players that they want to play with global or with friends I will add a small screen in the corner so that the player can see each other screens in real time and I will also add achievements ,top scores e.t.c. So i want feedback that how is my idea (very good,good,bad,very bad).

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  2. EternalAmbiguity

EternalAmbiguity

None of what you describe is at all dependent on a "multiplayer" game. You can have leaderboards like many other games. If you come up with an actual reason for the game to have multiplayer, we might be able to assess that feature.

Apart from that, however - most of what makes a game good or bad tends to be in the execution rather than the ideas. So just throwing out ideas isn't going to tell us you have a great game. How you make it actually follow those ideas will tell us that.

3. ss142004

ss142004

4. mgear

mgear

realtime multiplayer is complicated..

could record each players positions and show their 'ghosts' that you can race against..
    then could even easily choose against who you want to run, your friends, current top10 etc. since you compete with replays, they don't need to be online.

theANMATOR2b and ss142004 like this.
  5. ss142004

ss142004

ok I will take care of that also
    Thanks for feedback .(mgear)

6. Kalladystine

Kalladystine

Real time Multiplayer endless runner?
    I'm not even sure how that would be doable, unless you generate everything server side. Syncing all players to that looks like a nightmare just for a runner game.
    I mean if you pull it off it could be great, but I feel like I'm missing something.

7. ss142004

ss142004

Thanks for the information but I think It is a good..we will come to know when our game will be released anyway thanks for you information(kalladystine)

8. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Real time multiplayer doesn't really fit the mobile paradigm, even if you can pull it off technically.

9. ss142004

ss142004

Ok thank you(kiwasi)