Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Feedback Feedback for games idea

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by keki123, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keki123

keki123

Hi there,

I need help! Based on my own experiences, I have a theory that if we (game designers/builders/creators of awesomeness) were to have a simple method for collecting and analyzing feedback about our games we could:

• significantly improve the early game-play and feel of the game,

• reduce the time it takes to keep or kill our ideas,

• improve the time it takes to go from thinking to world building (idea to production),

• stay engaged whilst on the journey to full production.
    So before I go any further with my theory, I’d love to get your thoughts and opinions. Are the problems I face just mine or are you experiencing them too?

Please help me by completing this quick questionnaire:

(mod edit: removed link)

or providing any comments you feel might help (please be constructive ;)).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2019
  2. Antypodish

Antypodish

Consider as spam.

3. keki123

keki123

it's not spam. It's a request for comments as to how to make things better than they are today

4. Antypodish

Antypodish

Glad this actually not a bot. We got plenty of them these days :)

5. keki123

keki123

does that mean you'll be kind enough to respond to my survey? :)

6. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Closing, wrong forum, and kind of suspicious. Your "theory" is a standard practice and has been for years. There are tons of tools, services and methods for it. It would be like saying "I have a theory that we should start selling games online!" This forum isn't a marketing data collection tool. If you are interested in discussing player feedback/test feel free to start a discussion on it. Or google it. But plying our members for external data collection on tangential subjects is a no go.

Antypodish likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.